Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,145 Members 41,900 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THEME] Android Multilanguage Keyboard - MattedBlues, Lucid, MinimalBread, MIUI ...

Tip us?

brainmaster
Old
(Last edited by brainmaster; 7th November 2011 at 09:24 PM.) Reason: Re-uploaded all packages.
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 4490

DONATE TO ME
Default [THEME] Android Multilanguage Keyboard - MattedBlues, Lucid, MinimalBread, MIUI ...

Many of us like the Themes: MattedBlues, Lucid (sonnysekhon), MinimalBread, MIUI, Neon ...

I'am currently on MIUI ROM (see my signature) and can't use CM7 Themes on MIUI, because MIUI have another Theme format.

So, i took the latest 2.3.4 Android Keyboard, added strings and dictionaries for many Languages and themed it with the skins. I also have changed the suggested words color from orange (standard Android) to the colors of the theme.

I am not making those themes - I am adding multi language strings and those themes to the latest Android Keyboard and repacking the zip for all systems.

Credit for the Themes goes to the original Theme makers!

CAUTION: This MOD replaces your LatinIME.apk from the /system/app folder. Backup that one if you want to restore it!

How to install:

Recovery:
Copy on your SDCard and install in the Recovery.

If you just want the standard Android Multilanguage Keyboard, then install that one.

ADB:
Extract the LatinIME.apk out of zip file. Open CMD and type:

Code:
adb remount
adb push LatinIME.apk /system/app/LatinIME.apk
adb shell
chmod 644 /system/app/LatinIME.apk
stop
start
Troubleshooting:

1. "I can't install it in the Recovery" - Toggle the Signature Verification to "off".

2. "After the installation I still have the standard Keyboard" - First mount the /system in the Recovery and then install the Keyboard.

For MIUI users:

Android Keyboard with WORKING Haptic Feedback (Thanx MIUI-Ger), I've added the Multilanguage support to it:

CN-EN-DE Version: Download.

Included Dictionaries: Chinese, English, German.

Multilanguage Version: Download.

Included Dictionaries: Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, English, Danish, Farsi, Finish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Norwegian, Netherlands, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish.

Here are the screenshots:

MattedBlues:

Lucid:

MinimalBread:

If you know or want some other Themed Keyboard, link me to the Themes Thread for that Keyboard.

Buy me a Coffee - here for US and here for EU.
The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to brainmaster For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

brainmaster
Old
(Last edited by brainmaster; 23rd October 2011 at 01:28 AM.)
Thanks Meter 4490

DONATE TO ME
MIUI Blue:

Neon:

Android Lighter:

ElitePro HD:

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to brainmaster For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

brainmaster
Old
(Last edited by brainmaster; 23rd October 2011 at 01:28 AM.)
Thanks Meter 4490

DONATE TO ME
Buuf:

Erebos:

WP7 Dark:

WP7 Light:

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to brainmaster For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

brainmaster
Old
(Last edited by brainmaster; 23rd October 2011 at 12:15 AM.)
Thanks Meter 4490

DONATE TO ME
Red Linear:

Anastasia:

BlueBlackout: Download

Pyrple: Download

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to brainmaster For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

brainmaster
Old
(Last edited by brainmaster; 10th November 2011 at 11:26 PM.)
Thanks Meter 4490

DONATE TO ME
MattedMIUI:

GingerBlur:

MotoBlur:

TouchWizzed:

iPhone:

ICS:

LunarUI: Download

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to brainmaster For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

phoenix2217
Old
Thanks Meter 184
These look awesome. Any way you can make more of a MIUI themed one? As you said the android one you changed the orange out and stuff? Just being sure lol I know the stock Android is already orange, but to me it dosen't "completely" fit.

brainmaster
Old
Thanks Meter 4490

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix2217 View Post
These look awesome. Any way you can make more of a MIUI themed one? As you said the android one you changed the orange out and stuff? Just being sure lol I know the stock Android is already orange, but to me it dosen't "completely" fit.
The default one has stock orange accent, but multilanguage support.

Other two (MattedBlues and Lucid) don't have any orange accents.

The Following User Says Thank You to brainmaster For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

phoenix2217
Old
(Last edited by phoenix2217; 30th August 2011 at 07:22 PM.)
Thanks Meter 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by brainmaster View Post
The default one has stock orange accent, but multilanguage support.

Other two (MattedBlues and Lucid) don't have any orange accents.
Thanks for the response. What I meant is, any way possible to make the Android one more MIUI-ish? Add white or something? Not many keyboards out there that match the MIUI theme, and the stock one that comes with it is garbage.

On a side note, I installed the matted blues one first, and now when I try and install the Android one, it stays the same. Doing it from CWM. Tried mounting /system and no go.

*Edit*
Also on a side note, it seems haptic feedback and sound don't work. Are these working?

brainmaster
Old
Thanks Meter 4490

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix2217 View Post
Thanks for the response. What I meant is, any way possible to make the Android one more MIUI-ish? Add white or something? Not many keyboards out there that match the MIUI theme, and the stock one that comes with it is garbage.

On a side note, I installed the matted blues one first, and now when I try and install the Android one, it stays the same. Doing it from CWM. Tried mounting /system and no go.
Sorry, my fault. Redownload Android or Lucid, they both had the MattedBlues instead.

About MIUI Keyboard - point me to the one and maybe I can theme that.

The Following User Says Thank You to brainmaster For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

phoenix2217
Old
Thanks Meter 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by brainmaster View Post
Sorry, my fault. Redownload Android or Lucid, they both had the MattedBlues instead.

About MIUI Keyboard - point me to the one and maybe I can theme that.
http://miuiandroid.com/2011/07/miui-...erface-design/

Like that one. It's in one of the pics. Not looking exactly like it, but just an idea.

Also, is haptic feedback/sound enabled on these?