Just some info about the Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch
Reach for the Samsung Galaxy S™ II Epic 4G Touch, and plug in to a multilayered entertainment experience like no other. Its stunning 4.52" Super AMOLED™ Plus display puts everything in focus with vivid color and clarity as you watch your favorite movies in HD-like quality. Enter another dimension of speed with 4G capabilities and a 1.2GHz dual core processor for smooth stream of music, movies and games. All the pieces fit together perfectly in a sleek 9.59-millimeter profile. The Epic™ 4G Touch is wired to provide an entertainment experience like no other, so elevate your senses and attain the highest level of brilliance.
PRIMARY SELLING POINTS:
* 4.52" Super AMOLED™ Plus Display with Ultra-thin Design
* 4G Network Speeds with Samsung Exynos™ 1.2 GHz Dual Core Processor
* Advanced Android™ Experience
* Media Hub
* 8.0 MP Rear-Facing Camera / 2.0 MP Front-Facing Camera for Video Chat
* Integrated Social Networking with Social Hub
* Optimized for Business
* Available Accessories
SECONDARY SELLING POINTS:
* HD Video Recording
* Samsung Kies Air
* Wi-Fi® Calling
* Full HTML Browser with Adobe® Flash® Technology
* Complete Google™ Experience and Integration
* N.O.V.A 2 HD Game Preload
ADDITIONAL SELLING POINTS:
* Social Hub
* Swype™ Text Input Technology
* Music Player
* Exchange ActiveSync®/Corporate Email, Contact, and Calendar Sync
* Encryption (AES-256 Internal/External HW)
* Download Manager, Picture Editor, and Video Maker
* Polaris™ Office
* Sprint ID
* Car and Desktop Docking Capabilities
* Expandable Memory of up to 32GB
* Stereo Bluetooth® 3.0 Technology*
* The Epic™ 4G Touch connects users with their favorite TV shows and movies, including those available in the exclusive Samsung Media Hub.
* Users can buy TV show episodes and rent or buy movies on the Media Hub – and begin watching immediately with progressive download.
* Media Hub is connected with the user’s account, not their device, so if their Epic 4G Touch is ever lost or stolen, they can download all their Media Hub purchases onto their new device at no charge.
* Users can connect up to five devices on a Media Hub account to share user generated content.
* An optional HDMI adapter lets users share content with HDTVs and monitors at up to 1080p.
* With the Sprint TVsm app, users can watch live and on-demand TV shows from both free and premium channels.
* The downloadable Blockbuster® app offers another source for users to rent and buy movies, often on the same day the DVD is released.
Optimized for Business
* Business-friendly features including Virtual Private Network (VPN) support, Quickoffice® and Exchange ActiveSync®.
* Productivity enhancement capabilities such as the ability to create and respond to meeting requests, view, edit, and create Microsoft®-compatible documents, spreadsheets, and presentations, global address lookup (GAL), and more.
* Security and IT departmental control via device management, on-device encryption (AES – 256 internal / external hardware) and remote lock and wipe.
* Sprint Hotspot lets users wirelessly share their internet connection during a meeting or a workshop with up to 8 other devices.
* Users can enhance their Epic™ 4G Touch experience with official accessories available from Sprint and Samsung.
* The multimedia dock attractively displays the handset on a desktop or bookshelf and allows users to access phone functions and play music via the 3.5mm jack while simultaneously charging the phone.
* The car dock attaches to a windshield or dashboard and charges the device while providing an easily accessible spot for using the phone’s GPS, hands-free calls, or music functions.
* An optional HDMI adapter connects the device to a standard HDMI cable for sharing games, videos, and pictures on an HDTV or monitor.
* With the optional USB host kit, users can connect devices such as keyboards, cameras, printers, and thumb drives to their handset.
How do users sync their phone with their computer?
Users can wirelessly sync phone information such as photos, music, video, contacts, calendar events, and memos with the built-in Kies software.
1. To connect to Kies, touch Applications > Kies Air > Start.
2. Connect to a Wi-Fi® network, if not already connected.
3. The phone will display a URL. Enter that URL in the computer’s web browser.
4. On the phone, touch Allow to grant access to the phone’s files.
5. Download or manage files from the web-based interface.
6. Touch Stop on the handset to end the syncing session.
What can users do with Kies Air besides moving and syncing files and information?
Kies Air can also connect users with firmware updates, import iTunes® playlists, convert video files, check messages, and manage device files, such as setting songs as ringtones.
Is Kies Air for Windows® computers only?
Because Kies Air operates through a web browser rather than through software installed on a user’s computer, Kies Air is compatible with most home computers, including those with Windows, Macintosh®, or Linux® operating systems.