LiveSorter - Automatic applications sorter in folders
Get your applications automatically sorted and categorized into folders!
No more dragging and re-ordering your applications manually! Let LiveSorter do it for you.
Open as many folders as you like on your favorite launcher, they will list all the applications from the same category. After you install LiveSorter and complete the wizard any new application installed on your device will be placed in the corresponding folder.
The category list is populated automatically from the Android Market.
No battery usage!
No memory usage!
No CPU usage!
LiveSorter ONLY wakes up when installing applications to update the database.
Free version includes:
* Automatic database update when you install/remove application.
* 4 folder types - 'All', 'All applications', 'All games' and 'No category'.
* Grid view in folders.
* Minimal folder icon selection.
* Manual change of application category (if for some reason you don't agree with the specific application category)
for more fine tuning of the categories (i.e. 'Games - Brain & Puzzles') consider buying the full version (see below for full feature list).
Full version includes (now on special opening price of $1!):
* All features of the free version.
* Folders for each Market category.
* List view in folders
* Backup and Restore your manual changes
* Option to hide applications from folders
* Full Icons selection (more icons will be introduce later on)
XDA Developer TV Producer Jayce released a video a … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?