Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,137 Members 49,495 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Which kernel are you using?
ILWT CM7 433 68.95%
Stock CM7 113 17.99%
Pershoot 39 6.21%
Tiamat 43 6.85%
Voters: 628. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM][09/11/14] ILWT ROM 3.0.16 (KitKat) || ILWT CM7 879 (discontinued)

Tip us?

prp2
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsubus View Post
I only added the fix for the apps listed in the changelog. I'll come up with a way to apply the fix for any app using flash once i come back in a week.
Ahh, ok. Well very nice work! I've been using this ROM for about a month now and it's definitely become my daily driver. I as well as many others certainly appreciate all the hard work you put into it. So, thanks!

Ditamae
Old
Thanks Meter 180
244 worked like a charm this time... custom fonts, boot animation, ilwt_oc.conf... everything is perfect. Thank you...

Samsung Galaxy SIII (SGH-T999) in titanium gray | Slim Bean v4.2.2 | TWRP Recovery v2.7.1.0 themed with Holofied Light by z31s1g
with Apex by dennisxl | Ember theme by sonnysekhon

Screenshots:

sino8r
Old
(Last edited by sino8r; 29th October 2011 at 07:25 AM.)
Thanks Meter 540
Whoops! I missed that Crackle part, lol! My bad...

Tsubus, you're killing me with not knowing what ILWT means, lol! Are you like Rumpelstiltskin and if I say the name.. you'll disappear into the floor?

I know it means "In blank we trust" but not sure which... could be Lou, love, luck, etc...
evolution
HTC Wizard G3
HTC Excalibur
HTC Dream
HTC Sapphire
HTC Rhodium
HTC Espresso
HTC Glacier
HTC Vision
HTC Doubleshot
Samsung Note 2

My recent works:
2G/3G/4G/H+ icons for CM7.1 and Nightly

How to defeat data throttling

2.1 with JIT enabled on MTS

boot animation (Nexus "X"/HTC "quietly brilliant") for MTS

tsubus
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,079

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sino8r View Post
Whoops! I missed that Crackle part, lol! My bad...

Tsubus, you're killing me with not knowing what ILWT means, lol! Are you like Rumpelstiltskin and if I say the name.. you'll disappear into the floor?

I know it means "In blank we trust" but not sure which... could be Lou, love, luck, etc...
It's a long story, it's an acronym that came out when I was in school with a bunch of friends. It means "In Lagat We Trust". If I had to narrow it down to the basics, Lagat is a buddy of ours that was always finding himself in situations where he would do stuff that seemed impossible and we started treating him like a "superior being" as a joke. The acronym stuck for almost 10 years now haha, it's the first thing that came to mind for the ROM, otherwise I would've had to come up with something lame like "Extra Mega Cool CM7", not really what I like to do

Anyway, I'm openly looking for someone to design an icon for the app. I'm putting it on the Market and I need a 512x512 image for the Market page, but also smaller icons for the app itself (72x72, 48x48, and 36x36). I'm not good at all with photoshop, I guess I lack creativity, but I'm sure that among you there is someone that can pull off a really nice icon! Of course whoever designs an icon that satisfies me, will be given credits for it in the thread, Market page, and installer
Device: Nexus 5
ROM: Personal ROM that suits my needs
Recovery: PhilZ Touch CWM
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tsubus For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

yogi2010
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 320
I vote for "Extra Mega Cool CM7"..... Haha, just kidding

P.S. I am sure someone will come up with something great for your app. I'm not too handy with photoshop either. But keep up the extra mega cool work, tsubus, it is greatly appreciated by many of us! Also, have a great trip!

theone10
Old
(Last edited by theone10; 29th October 2011 at 08:40 PM.)
Thanks Meter 10
Itwl tools
Suggestion.
Have it save both in the sdcard and system. Because if you install in a new rom the sdcard is there for the set up.

The market one does not install because of signature problem only if you have installed manually.

Sent from my HTC Vision using xda premium

SteveRiley
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsubus View Post
Anyway, I'm openly looking for someone to design an icon for the app.
Why not simply use a smaller, non-animated version of your boot animation? It would provide consistency, it's something we already recognize, and you'd be on your way to building a brand

tsubus
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,079

DONATE TO ME
because it's not my boot animation, just a mod of a bootanimation (link to original one is in changelog).

theone: you must remove ILWTTools.apk from /system/app and then reboot your phone to install it from Market. the app included in the ROM wasn't market ready, so it gives compatibilty errors. it will be fixed in next rom release

Sent from my HTC Vision running ILWT CM7
Device: Nexus 5
ROM: Personal ROM that suits my needs
Recovery: PhilZ Touch CWM

sino8r
Old
Thanks Meter 540
See... that was a great story! Was hoping there was something meaningful to it. I think we all had a friend like Lagat growing up

I know someone meantioned the boot animation as a logo but how about something like that. The ring of fire circling around ILWT? What about the guy who made the boot animation? Maybe he could replicate that? I am just getting "okay" with photoshop but doubt I could draw much with it.
evolution
HTC Wizard G3
HTC Excalibur
HTC Dream
HTC Sapphire
HTC Rhodium
HTC Espresso
HTC Glacier
HTC Vision
HTC Doubleshot
Samsung Note 2

My recent works:
2G/3G/4G/H+ icons for CM7.1 and Nightly

How to defeat data throttling

2.1 with JIT enabled on MTS

boot animation (Nexus "X"/HTC "quietly brilliant") for MTS

theone10
Old
(Last edited by theone10; 29th October 2011 at 11:03 PM.)
Thanks Meter 10
Itlw apps
Some it save and apply does not work for me. It saves but it does not apply (??) Only if you set to the powersave ?? The oc deamon does not use it??
On save and apply it always applies the wake profile, shouldn't it apply the ones based on battery and temp too??
Running ilwt oc 1.1.1

Sent from my HTC Vision using xda premium

Tags
cm7, ilwt, kitkat