All credit for this software goes to the dev (Koushik Dutta and anyone else on his team).
** Nandroid backups made on previous versions of CWM cannot be restored in CWM 5.0.x.x. So if you have backups made in versions 2.5.x.x or 3.0.x.x, you will not be able to restore them once you've upgraded. **
Link: recovery-clockwork-126.96.36.199-glacier.img - Rename to "recovery.img" for easier CLI entry
MD5: a5aea82ec2ad7b836c9c179fce0d520d - To verify, use ManD5 or the below ADB commands:
Link: recovery-clockwork-touch-188.8.131.52-glacier.img - Rename to "recovery.img" for easier CLI entry
MD5: 687998d5093878147256c10ae9e98e5a - To verify, use ManD5 or these ADB commands:
adb push recovery.img /sdcard/recovery.img adb shell md5sum /sdcard/recovery.img
- Via the ROM Manager app (version 184.108.40.206 or newer required)
- Via terminal emulator:
Move recovery.img to the root of your sdcard Start the terminal app su (press enter) flash_image recovery /sdcard/recovery.img (press enter) reboot recovery (press enter)
Move recovery.img to a location where fastboot can find it. Boot your phone into fastboot mode Connect your phone via USB to your computer fastboot devices fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
220.127.116.11 through 18.104.22.168
- Backups now use tar over yaffs for everything except mtd partitions. Backup speed improved.
- Backups now preserve the filesystem type at time of backup. Restores will restore the appropriate filesystem type.
- New color scheme
- Status bar when backing up working again
- Backing up of .android_secure working again
- Bug-fix: root no longer lost on rom restore
- Touch version - initial release (beta stage)
- Major bug fixed (recovery.fstab malformed)
I'm not in any way responsible if something happens to your device. I'm simply posting this as a courtesy to the community.