I (NOR TEAM WHISKEY) WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR PHONE BEFORE, DURING, OR AFTER FLASHING THIS. PLEASE READ ALL NOTES AND WARNINGS, FOLLOW DIRECTIONS, MAKE A NANDROID, HAVE ODIN READY, AND FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
Voodoo Sound v10
Safely boots to 1ghz
OCable to 1.4ghz
User configurable UV
BFQ scheduler(set to default)
Smartass governor option available
Full sound dock support
LIPPOL94's kernel cleaning script integrated into flash package
SetCPU's 400/100 screen off profile safe to use, but not recommended.
1. The cleaning script is integrated into the flash package, so it will clean before the kernel actually flashes, once its done and you reboot, it will take a little while longer to reboot since the dalvik-cache is wiped.
2. It is safe to use a screen off profile with 400/100 setting, but i do not recommend it.
3. The splash screen is the same skull from my froyo kernel, but it has "CM" on it. If you dont like skulls or my splash in general, plz use another kernel. And NO, i won't change or make another version of it, so plz don't ask.
4. My beta tester, Skitz, has reported low quad scores with this. If you are a person concerned with benchmark scores, then this isnt for you. Quads don't make the kernel, the performance does.
5. I am running OMFGB so i know this will work on that and regular CM7, i hear that CM7 kernels also work on MIUI, but i have not personally tested it on it.
1. May hang on kernel splash for a while, if it exceeds more than 3 mins, pull battery and put it back in and boot normally.
2. You may have to re-enter Gmail credentials, i think this is because of the cleaning script, but i'll look into fixing it.
All my kernels will be hosted from Google Code, so you can download here
My beautiful fiance
Anyone else i forgot, let me know.