Ultimate Juice & Juice Defender WORKING!!!
- Uninstall both JD Ultimate & JD, then restart phone.
- Install JD Ultimate FIRST and launch it. It will ask you to instal JD. either get it from the market, or install the private beta, if you have it.
- Once both are installed, launch JD.
- I'm running it in Advanced Profile.
- IF YOU'RE IN A 3g ONLY AREA, you need to check the box for "Mobile Data Autofix". It SHOULD NOW toggle your 3g data connection when you unlock the screen. It takes about 45 seconds because it's restarting the radio; but it does come back on.
- IF YOU'RE IN A 4g/LTE AREA, no need to check the Autofix box. The 4g connection pops right back on IMMEDIATLEY after unlocking.
I have tested this successfully in 3g Richmond, VA AND in 4g Boston, MA over the last week consistently. I have also reported my findings to the Latedroid Feedback & Support Forum. The Devs have confirmed the sequence and are invesigating it as a possible firmware issue.
So, for now, 4g is working perfectly... 3g works with about a 45 second delay. And I'm @ 1.76x battery savings boost! Went almost 12.5 hours on 4g, heavy internet, sms, and FB app use.
But, now, unfortunately I'm back in slow 3g Richmond!