XXKPH rom wont help me
Now I am really fed up of trying this usb otg with help of modules. I tried XXKPH rom with modules uploaded in OP but no success
This is my procedure
1. I did a clean install of XXKPH rom with xxkpe rom as base.
2. Then I tried to flash Amit's universal CF root but guess what phone start to bootloop. Means universal CF root dont work on XXKPH rom
3. So I flashed this CF root of Amit
4. As expected this cf root has otg modules. Even though I copied modules at /system/modules/ folder location. When I tried to insmod otg modules manually then I got message in terminal emulator that modules are already exist.
5. When I opened OTG helper app it showed me that busybox not installed. So I installed busybox installer. It installed latest busybox version in /system/xbin/ folder location successfully.
6. After this I rebooted the phone.
7. When I connected OTG cable with pen drive type memory card reader & when I opened OTG helper app, after pressing mount button I got message that no drive found
I am really confused because with above configuration zerocool420 member has successfully mouned drive using otg helper app. But I am not able to do that.
Is this due to following reasons???
1. busybox location & version???
--This is because I have installed busybox at /system/xbin/ folder location. While zerocool420 has installed busybox at /system/sbin location. I have installed latest version of busybox. Dont know about zerocool420's busybox version
2. Different OTG cable???
--zerocool420 is using xperia S otg cable while I am using modded otg cable of nokia n8 (but my cable works perfectly on galaxy s2 then why not on SL??)
3. Different type of memory card reader???
--I have used exact same type of memory card reader as that of zerocool420. Even I have used external power source also but no use.
I think I have to contact zerocool420 member & I have to tell him that he will have to flash XXKPH rom & he has to repeat whole procedure & once again if he successfully mounted drive then using logcat or dmesg file we can invistigate more in this.