Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,798 Members 48,964 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[10/06] Finally new localized wAppStore client for PC and WP released !

Tip us?

inexorable
Old
(Last edited by inexorable; 5th September 2011 at 03:23 AM.)
Thanks Meter 11
Smile Gratz

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.I.N.C.O. View Post
Hello,

send me to mail wincotv@gmail.com screenshot of app and describe me please problem. I will contact you for next question that help me for resolve our problem ;) thanks, W.
I resolved my problem, thank you for your support :]

I think that the problem was that i had your Experimental SDK installed & the WP7 (normal) SDK 7.1 installed too.
Maybe they were in conflict.

Now i have "Connected" on the statut bar of wAppStore & i'm able to install xap on my HD2 :]

inexorable
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Now i want to give you Gratz to this awesome wAppStore.
Works perfectly :]
The Following User Says Thank You to inexorable For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

W.I.N.C.O.
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 198

DONATE TO ME
Default wAppStore 0.9.7 beta version released

Please "heroic testers" reveal me results and experience with the application here or to wincotv@gmail.com to improve our applications.
Thanks.

iosub
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by iosub View Post
HI..

I have select to download to local place a 7.1 version of tasks (telerik), but it downloads the 7.0 version...

can you check?

thank you
Hi, I have try your last version but I get the same problem.. tasks(from telerik) is downloading version 1.1.0 witch is for Wp7 and no mango.. How can I donwload the mango version to localPlace ?

Thanks!

W.I.N.C.O.
Old
(Last edited by W.I.N.C.O.; 8th September 2011 at 09:53 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 198

DONATE TO ME
Hi,
I think that found Mango update versions application problem... now it tested and coming soon fixed version ! ;)

petbede
Old
(Last edited by petbede; 8th September 2011 at 01:20 PM.)
Thanks Meter 344
Quote:
Hi,
I think that found Mango update versions application problem... now it tested and coming soon fixed version ! ;)
Hi there, i didnt get any problem or issue at all. I love the UI and i might end up using yours and also recommend it as well but i have just one question, where are all that i downloaded save in my computer? As in, where is the Localplace located in my Laptop? So as to side-load it if i have to in future. PEACE!!!
Hope I Have Been Of Help. If I HAVE do click the THANKS BUTTON.

Hope I Could Be Of Help:
Dont like people going through sadness with their phone that they have the right to do whatever the phone is design to do. Thats why I am BREAKING the bars of IMPRISONMENT to PHONES. We BROUGHT the phone NOT RENTED it, so why cant we be allow to have all the ABILITIES the phone is DESIGN for! For why was the FEATURES there, if not to USE THEM. Its OUR phone now, WE do what WE WANT WITH IT.

W.I.N.C.O.
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 198

DONATE TO ME
If you think directory of localplace (downloaded XAP, or imported by drag) so it default in Application directory\Downloads, but at Settings page in app you can it change, I hope that it works ;)

petbede
Old
Thanks Meter 344
Quote:
If you think directory of localplace (downloaded XAP, or imported by drag) so it default in Application directory\Downloads, but at Settings page in app you can it change, I hope that it works ;)
I want to understand something, u mean i cannot copy the file I download to somewhere else in the laptop? How can i have access to the downloaded files from my laptop?

Hope I Could Be Of Help:
Dont like people going through sadness with their phone that they have the right to do whatever the phone is design to do. Thats why I am BREAKING the bars of IMPRISONMENT to PHONES. We BROUGHT the phone NOT RENTED it, so why cant we be allow to have all the ABILITIES the phone is DESIGN for! For why was the FEATURES there, if not to USE THEM. Its OUR phone now, WE do what WE WANT WITH IT.

dzukela_bg
Old
Thanks Meter 1
working great!

petbede
Old
Thanks Meter 344
Hi there,can someone tell me where the downloaded files are save n the computer? PEACE!!!

Hope I Could Be Of Help:

Tags
wappstore, winco