Post Reply

[ROM]LeeDrOiD 3D V5.4[KERNEL] V5.4 2nd April |Aroma|Tweaks|Fast|Stable|Beats

28th February 2012, 04:45 AM   |  #6391  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Can I delete spare parts and java or is it needed?

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using XDA App
28th February 2012, 06:27 AM   |  #6392  
Formhault's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag X-3043
Thanks Meter: 3,112
 
8,360 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by batvan

I did a clean install with this rom and commence to set up my phone and installed all my games . everything was working fine . After rebooting all my games force close?????

Fix permissions and zipalign apks (in LeeDrOiD Tweaks -> Advanced Tweaks).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engraves

Can I delete spare parts and java or is it needed?

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using XDA App

Spare Parts is used to adjust the animations speed (tinker with it yourself, if you will). Java... is just an emulator, I believe. All the java code Android needs is embedded within the OS, so that app is useless, unless you want to emulate java apps (don't know how to do that, lol)... I deleted them, speaking of which.
28th February 2012, 06:35 AM   |  #6393  
Pacattack's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,650
 
1,959 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by batvan

I did a clean install with this rom and commence to set up my phone and installed all my games . everything was working fine . After rebooting all my games force close?????

if you are talking about the 3d games that came with it

push the into system/app folder and reboot..
28th February 2012, 06:52 AM   |  #6394  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
189 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2008
I flashed boot.img with flash image gui app and wifi works fine now. I don't know why the other method doesn't work for me but I don't care. Just in case somebody have the same problem here the link.
https://market.android.com/details?i...imagegui&hl=en
28th February 2012, 07:27 AM   |  #6395  
electrokill's Avatar
Member
Flag Bamberg
Thanks Meter: 4
 
31 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieunit

Yeah its not standard think its 2230mah without pulling out, and earlier when charging from 65% it jumped to 100 in a couple of mins.
Do u think the phone uses the over mah quick then the rest 1780 (or what ever it is) normal drain, or is that really really stupid?


THISIS50 if its hot its here

no, i guess when the max volts 4,3v is reached the charger goes on standby but the capacity is not on max -> so the bar goes on 100% and then after discharging a bit the battery voltage falls, so the bar keeps falling....

i guess when ur on 2230mAh this is not an Anker battery

i'm not using the Anker, too -> so i might think thats our problem
28th February 2012, 07:30 AM   |  #6396  
stevefwt's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
66 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
Wink Sorted
FYI

It was a setting in Set DNS that was forcing Static IP on wifi.

How on earth could I think it was this ROM !

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevefwt

Each time my WIfi connects or reconnects it always defaults to 'Use static IP' which usually means it does not connect.

It isn't a great chore to go into settings and uncheck the static ip option however just wondering if anyone has the same problem and possible solution.

Only happens with this ROM, changing Kernels does not fix it.

Thanks

28th February 2012, 07:48 AM   |  #6397  
Senior Member
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 65
 
330 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benik3

USB has max current 500mA. The charger has max current 900mA.
Li-ion is charged by constant current/constant voltage methode.
(but from charger go constant 5V)

Not agreed here.
500mA for usb is "safety" value. I have a usb hub(without external power) with 3 externall 2.5" hard drives, each one consume about 450mA. How can you explain this? Possible maximum for single usb port is 2A.

Second: li-ion/li-pol batteries is not charged by constant current/constant voltage method. They using PWM current . If you supply them with DC directly, batteries just blow like a firecracker(my bad experience)
28th February 2012, 08:00 AM   |  #6398  
Formhault's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag X-3043
Thanks Meter: 3,112
 
8,360 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThE_DeamoN

Not agreed here.
500mA for usb is "safety" value. I have a usb hub(without external power) with 3 externall 2.5" hard drives, each one consume about 450mA. How can you explain this? Possible maximum for single usb port is 2A.

Second: li-ion/li-pol batteries is not charged by constant current/constant voltage method. They using PWM current . If you supply them with DC directly, batteries just blow like a firecracker(my bad experience)

Good to know. I was thinking of charging my phone from a battery-car rectifier, see if that charges it in less than 10 minutes. Just kidding :P

Try this, guys.
Set the screen to 100%. Turn on the Wi-Fi (connect to a network, obviously). Set the CPU to max 1.51. Start playing a game. Connect the charger.
Use Battery Monitor Widget Pro to monitor the current input; you'll see it's discharging, not charging.
I've done that... and the charger was of 1A, so it should have been providing enough current. Back on the Desire / HD, I could play games & set everything on max and it would still charge. Guess these two cores just eat too much juice .
28th February 2012, 08:07 AM   |  #6399  
electrokill's Avatar
Member
Flag Bamberg
Thanks Meter: 4
 
31 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Formhault


Try this, guys.
Set the screen to 100%. Turn on the Wi-Fi (connect to a network, obviously). Set the CPU to max 1.51. Start playing a game. Connect the charger.
Use Battery Monitor Widget Pro to monitor the current input; you'll see it's discharging, not charging.
I've done that... and the charger was of 1A, so it should have been providing enough current. Back on the Desire / HD, I could play games & set everything on max and it would still charge. Guess these two cores just eat too much juice .

jeah thats my experience, too

but my screen was not on 100, only at 50%

thats a feature to keep personal contacts^^
28th February 2012, 08:20 AM   |  #6400  
iconias's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 82
 
547 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Thanks for a great rom and the new kernel....I installed the rom last night and my EVO got very hot at the back and the battery went down from 80 to 30 in under an hour just by doing the settings and options...
I'm using systemtuner to reduce CPU to 1.18 and I brought the voltage for 1.18Ghz to 1050volts...just to see how that runs and if I have battery drain

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, best evo 3d gsm rom, evo 3d, leedroid, leedroid tweaks, rom, shooter
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Top Threads in EVO 3D GSM Android Development by ThreadRank