5,601,223 Members 51,351 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]LeeDrOiD 3D V5.4[KERNEL] V5.4 2nd April |Aroma|Tweaks|Fast|Stable|Beats

Tip us?

Engraves
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Can I delete spare parts and java or is it needed?

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using XDA App

Formhault
Old
Thanks Meter 2453
Quote:
Originally Posted by batvan View Post
I did a clean install with this rom and commence to set up my phone and installed all my games . everything was working fine . After rebooting all my games force close?????
Fix permissions and zipalign apks (in LeeDrOiD Tweaks -> Advanced Tweaks).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engraves View Post
Can I delete spare parts and java or is it needed?

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using XDA App
Spare Parts is used to adjust the animations speed (tinker with it yourself, if you will). Java... is just an emulator, I believe. All the java code Android needs is embedded within the OS, so that app is useless, unless you want to emulate java apps (don't know how to do that, lol)... I deleted them, speaking of which.
Did my post entertain or help you? Do you hate me? Hit the THANKS button!

To all my haters

Pacattack
Old
Thanks Meter 1147
Quote:
Originally Posted by batvan View Post
I did a clean install with this rom and commence to set up my phone and installed all my games . everything was working fine . After rebooting all my games force close?????
if you are talking about the 3d games that came with it

push the into system/app folder and reboot..

Nurra
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I flashed boot.img with flash image gui app and wifi works fine now. I don't know why the other method doesn't work for me but I don't care. Just in case somebody have the same problem here the link.
https://market.android.com/details?i...imagegui&hl=en

electrokill
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieunit View Post
Yeah its not standard think its 2230mah without pulling out, and earlier when charging from 65% it jumped to 100 in a couple of mins.
Do u think the phone uses the over mah quick then the rest 1780 (or what ever it is) normal drain, or is that really really stupid?

THISIS50 if its hot its here
no, i guess when the max volts 4,3v is reached the charger goes on standby but the capacity is not on max -> so the bar goes on 100% and then after discharging a bit the battery voltage falls, so the bar keeps falling....

i guess when ur on 2230mAh this is not an Anker battery

i'm not using the Anker, too -> so i might think thats our problem

stevefwt
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Wink Sorted

FYI

It was a setting in Set DNS that was forcing Static IP on wifi.

How on earth could I think it was this ROM !

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevefwt View Post
Each time my WIfi connects or reconnects it always defaults to 'Use static IP' which usually means it does not connect.

It isn't a great chore to go into settings and uncheck the static ip option however just wondering if anyone has the same problem and possible solution.

Only happens with this ROM, changing Kernels does not fix it.

Thanks

ThE_DeamoN
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benik3 View Post
USB has max current 500mA. The charger has max current 900mA.
Li-ion is charged by constant current/constant voltage methode.
(but from charger go constant 5V)
Not agreed here.
500mA for usb is "safety" value. I have a usb hub(without external power) with 3 externall 2.5" hard drives, each one consume about 450mA. How can you explain this? Possible maximum for single usb port is 2A.

Second: li-ion/li-pol batteries is not charged by constant current/constant voltage method. They using PWM current . If you supply them with DC directly, batteries just blow like a firecracker(my bad experience)

Device: HTC One
ROM: ViperOne v4.3 Kernel: ElementalX

Formhault
Old
Thanks Meter 2453
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThE_DeamoN View Post
Not agreed here.
500mA for usb is "safety" value. I have a usb hub(without external power) with 3 externall 2.5" hard drives, each one consume about 450mA. How can you explain this? Possible maximum for single usb port is 2A.

Second: li-ion/li-pol batteries is not charged by constant current/constant voltage method. They using PWM current . If you supply them with DC directly, batteries just blow like a firecracker(my bad experience)
Good to know. I was thinking of charging my phone from a battery-car rectifier, see if that charges it in less than 10 minutes. Just kidding :P

Try this, guys.
Set the screen to 100%. Turn on the Wi-Fi (connect to a network, obviously). Set the CPU to max 1.51. Start playing a game. Connect the charger.
Use Battery Monitor Widget Pro to monitor the current input; you'll see it's discharging, not charging.
I've done that... and the charger was of 1A, so it should have been providing enough current. Back on the Desire / HD, I could play games & set everything on max and it would still charge. Guess these two cores just eat too much juice .
Did my post entertain or help you? Do you hate me? Hit the THANKS button!

To all my haters

electrokill
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Formhault View Post

Try this, guys.
Set the screen to 100%. Turn on the Wi-Fi (connect to a network, obviously). Set the CPU to max 1.51. Start playing a game. Connect the charger.
Use Battery Monitor Widget Pro to monitor the current input; you'll see it's discharging, not charging.
I've done that... and the charger was of 1A, so it should have been providing enough current. Back on the Desire / HD, I could play games & set everything on max and it would still charge. Guess these two cores just eat too much juice .
jeah thats my experience, too

but my screen was not on 100, only at 50%

thats a feature to keep personal contacts^^

iconias
Old
Thanks Meter 82
Thanks for a great rom and the new kernel....I installed the rom last night and my EVO got very hot at the back and the battery went down from 80 to 30 in under an hour just by doing the settings and options...
I'm using systemtuner to reduce CPU to 1.18 and I brought the voltage for 1.18Ghz to 1050volts...just to see how that runs and if I have battery drain
HTC EVO 3D GSM + 32GB microsd

Tags
android, best evo 3d gsm rom, evo 3d, leedroid, leedroid tweaks, rom, shooter