Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,884 Members 52,413 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ARC/ARC S] Semc Debrand Engine | V4.1 | FreeXperia Project | 6.0.A.3.62 *Updated*

Tip us?

Achotjan
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11,429

DONATE TO ME
The Cm9 based Semc Debrand Engine is delayed , i trayed official ICS on ARC S and !!!!

Sony not even updated all app yet, my Xperia S 2.3.7 Fereware is 100 time better , this one is not compleated semc a non finished rom that was released i dont know why sony have done that and that can explain the delay of xperia Arc ICS and Xperia S ICS , they need more time to finish everithink so when we have a new version of ICS for Arc and Arc S then CM9 SDE will be released

cheers

Achotjan
Achot Asrian (Achotjan)
------------------------------------------------
www.XperiaOverlay.com

Xperia Overlay

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Achotjan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kurnage
Old
Thanks Meter 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achotjan View Post
The Cm9 based Semc Debrand Engine is delayed , i trayed official ICS on ARC S and !!!!

Sony not even updated all app yet, my Xperia S 2.3.7 Fereware is 100 time better , this one is not compleated semc a non finished rom that was released i dont know why sony have done that and that can explain the delay of xperia Arc ICS and Xperia S ICS , they need more time to finish everithink so when we have a new version of ICS for Arc and Arc S then CM9 SDE will be released

cheers

Achotjan
I am sure I am not alone when we would all love you to continue work on this rom - pretty please. This rom is the best of ALL if it had a few things fixed - such as camera, HDMI
Phones: Xperia X8, Xperia NEO, Xperia ARC, Galaxy Nexus, Xperia S, Xperia U, HTC ONEs

Currently using: Sony Xperia Z YUGA - Unlocked & Rooted running eXistenZ v5 (4.3jb)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 - Unlocked & Rooted running CM11 (4.4.2kk)

If you have found my posts useful, helpful or entertaining, don't be shy and please click the "Thanks" button
Peace!

soumya_digi
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 1,505
I came back from ICS. My baseband is 70. Camera was not working when i flashed this ROM, but started working after a reboot! :eek: Thanks for this awesome ROM! However I'm getting random FC for Protected media scanner and SIM contacts!

Sent from my LT15i using XDA

Qwerty123 \m/
Old
Thanks Meter 402

DONATE TO ME
i own an Arc S which file to download ? :eek:

Nexus 4 White 16GB w nipples
Current ROM : [JB 4.3][JWR66V]Cataclysm ROM - Android 4.3

Previous devices: Xperia Neo V - Xperia Arc S - Galaxy S 2 - MMX Canvas 2 - Galaxy Note - HTC One X - Nexus 4

elgorgon
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Ac. You have to finish this to became the best Rom ever in Xperia arc!!... Just one more thing... Battery draining!...
C.

Enviado desde mi LT15i usando Tapatalk 2

ffaaiissaall
Old
Thanks Meter 30
this is the best and fastest rom i v used on my arc s..but i m facing a little problem...the brightness issue..i make full brighness but when turn off te screen by locking it..after that when i unlocK SCEEN the brighness is low..it happens every time..what should i do..plz

davibs
Old
Thanks Meter 148

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffaaiissaall View Post
this is the best and fastest rom i v used on my arc s..but i m facing a little problem...the brightness issue..i make full brighness but when turn off te screen by locking it..after that when i unlocK SCEEN the brighness is low..it happens every time..what should i do..plz
Try to flash this : http://www.mediafire.com/?t5qnxmuv9j8wzzb

XDAdevelopers
Oh Oh Oh Gardaland! Oh Oh Oh Gardaland!

KingWickedd
Old
Thanks Meter 50
The rom is amazing!
But please please please add the 0% battery patch to your kernel achotjan..please integrate it in ur kernel...

rexhyd
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Hi,
I am using this ROM, the latest verison uploaded, for the past two days. Initially it was very slow..the screens does'nt move faster and very sluggish.. then I've notice the CPU was set at 245Mhz which I changed to 1.5 and its fine now.
But I get message for Force close for SIM contacts process and some media process..how to get rid of this?
I used V6 supercharger..Rom is really nice but the two Force closes are irritating me.

dpkmna
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Update please!!!

Sent from my LT15i using xda premium

Tags
all working, cm7, nightly, semc debrand engine, stock