[CLOSED] Droid Bionic Eye Live Wallpaper Ported to Any Device [Now With Themes & Forest LW!]

• Thread starter LegionTHEFecalExcretion
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

bmtdan

Apr 5, 2010
cincinnati
Thanks ;) I'm trying this on my EVO 3d now since the d2 one doesn't work anymore :'(

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

DaXmax

Sep 16, 2008
Singapore
Howdy Y'all! Legion here with the next Droid Eye Live Wallpaper! Some of you may remember me from my Droid 2 Eye Live Wallpaper. This is the Droid Eye from the Droid Bionic. I have ported this LW to ANY android device running 2.1 or greater, including honeycomb tablets. Its pretty awesome. I would like to add that this did not come from anyone's system dump, partial or otherwise. This came from my personal Bionic and was coded by me. Droid Life and XDA are the two places I have chosen to release this, and as such you will see a little homage to Droid-Life in a non-intrusive part of the app. Please do not repost this anywhere else without linking back to this thread and giving credit to Legion and Droid-Life.

Well, without further ado.....

Official life wallpaper??

Last edited:
L

LegionTHEFecalExcretion

Official life wallpaper??

Yes, this is the live wallpaper that comes pre-loaded on the Bionic. This is the official Motorola eye, not some video of the boot animation.

Oh, and can you do me a favor, that screenshot is ugly, I uploaded new ones, could you delete that shot from your quote? Thanks.

L

LegionTHEFecalExcretion

added new theme to the OP! CyanogenMod Themed!

Heres a peak at one of my next themes, What if the Bionic and the Droid 2 had a baby? What do you guys think?

pW6cMl.jpg

bmtdan

Apr 5, 2010
cincinnati
Win! If you get a chance you should resize the d2 wallpapers for qhd displays ;) seems like your expertise ;) also I bet a dx hybrid would be sick . Do you accept donations at all?

L

LegionTHEFecalExcretion

Yeah, a DX Hybrid would be sick! I started poking around the D2 apk again, Ill see what I can do to bring it into 2011. :) I don't usually accept donations, mostly because I don't feel my work is good enough to warrant them, but if you want to I certainly wont say no. I added a donate button to my profile, its above my avatar. The fact that you would even consider it is good enough for me. Thanks!

Also, I need to know what everyone wants as far as themes!

JohnCorleone

Dec 19, 2010
Whittier,CA
This came out really great. I like the options for when it animates. Thanks and nice work.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1315113991131.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1315113991131.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 192

bmtdan

Apr 5, 2010
cincinnati
I think your stuff is definitely good enough to donate to when I'm at home on my computer ill send you a few dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.