Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,023 Members 41,211 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Droid Bionic Eye Live Wallpaper Ported to Any Device [Now With Themes & Forest LW!]

Tip us?

LegionTHEFecalExcretion
Old
(Last edited by LegionTHEFecalExcretion; 4th September 2011 at 09:23 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 481
Wink Droid Bionic Eye Live Wallpaper Ported to Any Device [Now With Themes & Forest LW!]

Howdy Y'all! Legion here with the next Droid Eye Live Wallpaper! Some of you may remember me from my Droid 2 Eye Live Wallpaper. This is the Droid Eye from the Droid Bionic. I have ported this LW to ANY android device running 2.1 or greater, including honeycomb tablets. Its pretty awesome. I would like to add that this did not come from anyone's system dump, partial or otherwise. This came from my personal Bionic and was coded by me. Droid Life and XDA are the two places I have chosen to release this, and as such you will see a little homage to Droid-Life in a non-intrusive part of the app. Please do not repost this anywhere else without linking back to this thread and giving credit to Legion and Droid-Life.

Well, without further ado.......

NOW WITH THEMES

Forest Weather Live Wallpaper!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LegionTHEFecalExcretion For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bmtdan
Old
Thanks Meter 249
Thanks I'm trying this on my EVO 3d now since the d2 one doesn't work anymore :'(

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

DaXmax
Old
(Last edited by DaXmax; 3rd September 2011 at 10:11 AM.)
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 10026
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegionTHEFecalExcretion View Post
Howdy Y'all! Legion here with the next Droid Eye Live Wallpaper! Some of you may remember me from my Droid 2 Eye Live Wallpaper. This is the Droid Eye from the Droid Bionic. I have ported this LW to ANY android device running 2.1 or greater, including honeycomb tablets. Its pretty awesome. I would like to add that this did not come from anyone's system dump, partial or otherwise. This came from my personal Bionic and was coded by me. Droid Life and XDA are the two places I have chosen to release this, and as such you will see a little homage to Droid-Life in a non-intrusive part of the app. Please do not repost this anywhere else without linking back to this thread and giving credit to Legion and Droid-Life.

Well, without further ado.....
Official life wallpaper??

LegionTHEFecalExcretion
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 481
Quote:
Originally Posted by dax4182 View Post
Official life wallpaper??
Yes, this is the live wallpaper that comes pre-loaded on the Bionic. This is the official Motorola eye, not some video of the boot animation.

Oh, and can you do me a favor, that screenshot is ugly, I uploaded new ones, could you delete that shot from your quote? Thanks.

DaXmax
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 10026
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegionTHEFecalExcretion View Post
Yes, this is the live wallpaper that comes pre-loaded on the Bionic. This is the official Motorola eye, not some video of the boot animation.

Oh, and can you do me a favor, that screenshot is ugly, I uploaded new ones, could you delete that shot from your quote? Thanks.
Lol ok..

Sent from LGE XDA phone

LegionTHEFecalExcretion
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 481
added new theme to the OP! CyanogenMod Themed!

Heres a peak at one of my next themes, What if the Bionic and the Droid 2 had a baby? What do you guys think?

bmtdan
Old
Thanks Meter 249
Win! If you get a chance you should resize the d2 wallpapers for qhd displays seems like your expertise also I bet a dx hybrid would be sick . Do you accept donations at all?

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

LegionTHEFecalExcretion
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 481
Yeah, a DX Hybrid would be sick! I started poking around the D2 apk again, Ill see what I can do to bring it into 2011. I don't usually accept donations, mostly because I don't feel my work is good enough to warrant them, but if you want to I certainly wont say no. I added a donate button to my profile, its above my avatar. The fact that you would even consider it is good enough for me. Thanks!

Also, I need to know what everyone wants as far as themes!

JohnCorleone
Old
Thanks Meter 5759

DONATE TO ME
This came out really great. I like the options for when it animates. Thanks and nice work.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1315113991131.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	12.5 KB
ID:	709499  

LegionTHEFecalExcretion
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 481
2 new themes added! Thanks everyone!