Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,344 Members 46,184 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

MIUI 1.9.2 English (camera w/ 3rd part app)

Tip us?

BravoMotorola
Old
(Last edited by BravoMotorola; 4th September 2011 at 02:18 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 385
Default MIUI 1.9.2 English (camera w/ 3rd part app)

This is the newest release of MIUI, version 1.9.2, although it still is in development and not stable by their means, stable for me (changelog http://miuiandroid.com/)

I am using rubbachicken's META-INF update script! Also the camera is (partially) working due to his attempts.

It feels like we are close to a full working camera when you go to setting in camera and enable play back. It shows the picture with some options on the side, and the picture app is still responsive, it is just there is a "cannot connect to camera" dialog box in the way. I am really wondering what is causing the problem!

Other differences I see about this rom is that the camera video quality is a ton better, and the auto brightness works great (didn't really work before for some reason).

If anyone has any ideas about the camera, post them please!

MIUI.us kobe 1.9.2 Eng Deo ZipA Signed.zip
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BravoMotorola For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

josuearisty
Old
Thanks Meter 271
Excellent, gonna try it later, when my internet is fine!

I have seen that BRAVO forums dont have too much traffic, I wish there were many people asking for more so that developers could get more motivation.

There are great roms for defy and almost all of them run in our BRAVOs, the only problem is the camera, but I know we will get it soon.

marquae11
Old
Thanks Meter 9
I hope on these roms we can get another camera working besides action snap because auto focus was a feature i loved

Sent from my MB520 using XDA App

MCFarmfresh
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by BravoMotorola View Post
This is the newest release of MIUI, version 1.9.2, although it still is in development and not stable by their means, stable for me (changelog http://miuiandroid.com/)

I am using rubbachicken's META-INF update script! Also the camera is (partially) working due to his attempts.

It feels like we are close to a full working camera when you go to setting in camera and enable play back. It shows the picture with some options on the side, and the picture app is still responsive, it is just there is a "cannot connect to camera" dialog box in the way. I am really wondering what is causing the problem!

Other differences I see about this rom is that the camera video quality is a ton better, and the auto brightness works great (didn't really work before for some reason).

If anyone has any ideas about the camera, post them please!

MIUI.us kobe 1.9.2 Eng Deo ZipA Signed.zip
so too use this do u apply update zip in recovery then write data and cache? Thanks

BravoMotorola
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 385
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCFarmfresh View Post
so too use this do u apply update zip in recovery then write data and cache? Thanks
Yes sir, flash it and do "wipe data/factory reset" and after that "wipe cache partition" and you're good.