Qualcomm DIAG/Modem drivers for Xperia PLAY
After I seen two threads regarding QPST/CDMA Workshop, I decided to give it a try too.
However, I had the problem with drivers, which I luckily solved.
Drivers source: http://catalog.update.microsoft.com/...b-1c1e40cfc14c
So, here's the solution for everyone:
1. Unzip the attached archive.
2. adb shell, su, echo 1 > /sys/devices/virtual/usb_composite/modem/enable
3. Open Device Manager. Under unknown devices you'll find two "SEMC HSUSB" devices.
4. For both, install drivers from the folder.
You'll get unsigned driver warning, ignore and continue with installation.
5. Reboot phone.
6. adb shell, su, echo 1 > /sys/devices/virtual/usb_composite/diag/enable
7. QPST/CDMA workshop should detect the phone now.
I won't link QPST (I don't know if there are any copyright barriers), but you can find it extremely
easy on Google. You want QPST 2.7 build 355.
If you're asked for SPC code, it's default 000000.
Now, I need testers: anyone with locked
bootloader, or bootloader unlocked with Omnius/SEtool, please open EFS Explorer and tell me if there's anything inside cert
folders. Alternatively, try to find any SE/SEMC certificates in EFS.