Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,116 Members 46,565 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[DEV][PORT][10/08/11]Gingerbread 2.3.4 from Optimus Net

Tip us?
 
gianvolpe
Old
(Last edited by gianvolpe; 8th October 2011 at 09:39 AM.)
#1  
gianvolpe's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 23
Posts: 20
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Pisa/Avellino
Default [DEV][PORT][10/08/11]Gingerbread 2.3.4 from Optimus Net

Now anything seems to work:

working fm radio
working bluetooth
working gps
working sensors
working wifi
working camera
working calls
working data
working touchscreen

ROM:

http://www.multiupload.com/VNXVZCGSMG

configuration:
Baseband: V20C Optimus One
Kernel: V20C original for Optimus One
Libraries: (???)))
ROM: V10A for Optimus Net)

Thanks to:
Matteof93
Hecatae
(do i forget anyone?)
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to gianvolpe For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ElevateMusic
Old
#2  
ElevateMusic's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 69
Posts: 361
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Cobourg, ON
Quote:
Originally Posted by gianvolpe View Post
Hi guys, i'm trying to port gingerbread 2.3.4 from optimus Net to O1. But i need help

Now i have a working rom but WIFI, Bluetooth and Camera don't work, can anyone help me?

this is the rom:

http://www.multiupload.com/GUV0V4BXM4

Known issues:
Wifi doesn't work
Camera doesn't work
Bluetooth doesn't work

configuration:
Baseband: V20C Optimus One
Kernel: Paolo70M for Optimus One
Libraries: Gingerbread 2.3.4 V10A for Optimus Net (only libril-qc-1.so from O1)
ROM: V10A for Optimus Net)
Interesting, are there any striking features of this ROM? Or is it pretty much just the stock firmware of the Optimus NET?
 
gianvolpe
Old
#3  
gianvolpe's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 23
Posts: 20
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Pisa/Avellino
currently is the stock rom of ONet. But after solving issues i want improve it
 
lupohirp
Old
#4  
lupohirp's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 7403
Posts: 960
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Avellino

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by gianvolpe View Post
currently is the stock rom of ONet. But after solving issues i want improve it
great gianvolpe! now i'm busy with my port of AOSP rom....but if i found something that can help you i'll keep in mind!))

p.s W avellino!
The Following User Says Thank You to lupohirp For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
mprou
Old
#5  
mprou's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 47
Posts: 412
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Athens
Are the sources of that thing released? Maybe it has some improvements in drivers and kernel that we could use
~ LG Optimus One P500 ~
Rom: CosmIcEXperia v3.2 by trettet
Kernel: Goldenleaf .v111206
Recovery: TWRP v1.1.1.1
Running at: 480/768@SmartassV2
(outdated sig and too bored to change it xD)
 
DaXmax
Old
#6  
DaXmax's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 10026
Posts: 10,691
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Singapore
Quote:
Originally Posted by gianvolpe View Post
Hi guys, i'm trying to port gingerbread 2.3.4 from optimus Net to O1. But i need help

Now i have a working rom but WIFI, Bluetooth and Camera don't work, can anyone help me?

this is the rom:

http://www.multiupload.com/GUV0V4BXM4

Known issues:
Wifi doesn't work
Camera doesn't work
Bluetooth doesn't work

configuration:
Baseband: V20C Optimus One
Kernel: Paolo70M for Optimus One
Libraries: Gingerbread 2.3.4 V10A for Optimus Net (only libril-qc-1.so from O1)
ROM: V10A for Optimus Net)
Camera doesnt work cuz different pixel? Like us 3.0 and theirs 5.0?? Correct me if i am wrong... Have u tried franco .35 kernel?

Sent from LGE XDA phone
 
dvdauricchio
Old
#7  
Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 50
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by dax4182 View Post
Camera doesnt work cuz different pixel? Like us 3.0 and theirs 5.0?? Correct me if i am wrong... Have u tried franco .35 kernel?

Sent from LGE XDA phone
Our camera is 3.0 Their camera is 3.0
It's different hw.
 
gianvolpe
Old
#8  
gianvolpe's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 23
Posts: 20
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Pisa/Avellino
Quote:
Originally Posted by mprou View Post
Are the sources of that thing released? Maybe it has some improvements in drivers and kernel that we could use
the source of kernel and Original Rom of O1 yes, logically the source of ONet NO!
The Following User Says Thank You to gianvolpe For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
gianvolpe
Old
#9  
gianvolpe's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 23
Posts: 20
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Pisa/Avellino
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvdauricchio View Post
Our camera is 3.0 Their camera is 3.0
It's different hw.
i think the problem is in the libraries, but i don't know in which libraries
 
DaXmax
Old
#10  
DaXmax's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 10026
Posts: 10,691
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Singapore
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvdauricchio View Post
Our camera is 3.0 Their camera is 3.0
It's different hw.
Hmmm... Dunt have to be angry... Try replacing camera.so and anything to do with camera... Have u tried the kernel?

Sent from LGE XDA phone

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes