Damp the LG G3 Thermal Throttling

As our mobile devices grow thinner and more powerfulwith each passing generation, it’s inevitable … more

Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more

LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more

Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more
Post Reply

My LG OB bricked? :(

OP dzynio

16th September 2011, 12:59 PM   |  #21  
OP Member
Flag ostr
Thanks Meter: 4
 
57 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
More
Hello everybody! As u can remember my lg black was bricked and i send it to the service. Finally, today i have received my OB back! I dont know why but in the report they wrote that display(with display everything was ok :P) was replaced and they change software. Of course i dont have problem with that, im glad the phone is back and is working. I have read a lot of about LG SERVICE and feedback wasn't great:P i was scared they could brick this phone even more but they didnt I had a litle of hope that maybe phone will be back with android 2.3 but unfortunately still 2.2.2 ;/ :P now i have to think what to do with the phone because i bought HTC and im very glad with that Maybe if CM will finally go out i will leave my OB with me
16th September 2011, 07:15 PM   |  #22  
Senior Member
Flag Ho chi Minh
Thanks Meter: 11
 
122 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
Sale the black or use it as back up phone. Or you can try with new rom whenever the new is out - it's interesting I think.
27th September 2011, 09:26 AM   |  #23  
Killer7181's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
63 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzynio

Hello everybody! As u can remember my lg black was bricked and i send it to the service. Finally, today i have received my OB back! I dont know why but in the report they wrote that display(with display everything was ok :P) was replaced and they change software. Of course i dont have problem with that, im glad the phone is back and is working. I have read a lot of about LG SERVICE and feedback wasn't great:P i was scared they could brick this phone even more but they didnt I had a litle of hope that maybe phone will be back with android 2.3 but unfortunately still 2.2.2 ;/ :P now i have to think what to do with the phone because i bought HTC and im very glad with that Maybe if CM will finally go out i will leave my OB with me

Did you pay for the repair? Coz' my phone just got bricked by itself and I'm thinking of sending it to the service center.
27th September 2011, 03:05 PM   |  #24  
radkor's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 220
 
333 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2006
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer7181

Did you pay for the repair? Coz' my phone just got bricked by itself and I'm thinking of sending it to the service center.

No, he didn't paid anything. Phone was repaired under warranty.
28th September 2011, 02:48 PM   |  #25  
Junior Member
Flag Sichuan
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
this may help u.
htt p://foru m.xda-develo pers.c om/showt hread.php?t=1275 315
Delete the blank in the link above , coz i hvn't the right to input a website.
22nd January 2012, 08:56 AM   |  #26  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by miticogirl

Download LGMobile Update http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1111771 in this Update Kit. Then turn of phone, pull of battery and press and hold Vol+ button and plug in USB and then in LGMobile Update click on "Custommer Support" and Recovery Phone. Write your IMEI and click check. It can take a lot of time because it will download a new firmware.

Hello dear all
My LG OPTIMUS Black is tuck at LG LOGO. actually it all came after i installed xionia recovery. After rebooting, it never goes forward, always stuck at LG LOGO. I tried LG mobile update recovery, Flashzip tools using APbin and CP Binfiles, also tred with KDZ files.. but all in vain. Can any body help me please. I am really nervous. thanks in advance
22nd January 2012, 10:48 AM   |  #27  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Sometimes this happen to me with the official rom and I fix it pulling out the battery a couple of times until works!

Enviado desde mi LG-P970 usando Tapatalk
22nd January 2012, 07:40 PM   |  #28  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
heh,,,
and i thought i had worse problems...

try this.

use a stock rom, and flash it.

right now, mine is running the fw v10a, except i got no signal and no imei popping up, still figuring it out.
22nd January 2012, 10:17 PM   |  #29  
vince91's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
I had the same problem, LG logo with blinking leds and the phone does not start.
I made a hard reset with R&D Test Tool (flashing the V10A firmware) and the phone works well now.

You can find R&D Test Tool and its guide in Ilko's UPK.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1111771
23rd January 2012, 07:59 AM   |  #30  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
132 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by vince91

I had the same problem, LG logo with blinking leds and the phone does not start.
I made a hard reset with R&D Test Tool (flashing the V10A firmware) and the phone works well now.

You can find R&D Test Tool and its guide in Ilko's UPK.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1111771

Exactly. R&D Test Tool after will flash firmware will auto hard reset your device. This method saved a lot of OB`s.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes