This rom is built on Honeycomb 3.2.4 HLK75F for US Verizon LTE 4G devices. Some Beta testers have reported flawless execution on various Wifi Only devices. However, no other devices are supported by me other than US Verizon LTE 4G devices
- Roach`- Without him, we would be nowhere!
- Kelvie - Thanks for the wpa_supplicant
- Everyone in #xoom for helping me test and all round support, you guys are amazing
- Team Synergy, TrevE, Myn and others for the various binaries and init.d scripts we used from you guys, thanks
- The cyanogenmod team as their source made implementing our quick controls a lot easier.
- My Beta testers on my G+ post. Thanks a ton guys
And now the rom!
Bugs and other known concerns
This is a completely deodexed rom, based on the Honeycomb 3.2.4 HLK75F for US Verizon LTE 4G devices. For the most part, the change log is identical to our Tiamat Xoom Rom Moray 2.2.2 release.
- Quick Controls aka statusbar controls / "Zeus mod"
- Tiamat settings
- SDCard support via mtp. NOTE: your sdcard will now be at /mnt/external1
- Modified application permissions to allow applications that can write to /sdcard to write to /mnt/external1
- USB OTG (On The Go) support. Your usb drives will now be mounted automatically under /mnt/usbOTG
- Android media services scan both internal and MicroSD for media (Gallery, Music, etc)
- Fast boot times. Your boot times are simply amazing with this rom!
- Screenshot support
- Powered by Tiamat Kernel Odachi 2.2 LTE Edition (stock gpu).
- Pre rooted with su and Superuser
- Pre-installed busybox and iwmulticall.
- Desktop UA String
- Wi-Fi Ad-Hoc Mode
- Init.d boot scripts enabled
- OpenVPN binary, script, and lib - Credit CyanogenMod
- Applications files (apk) located in /data/tiamat_first_boot_install will automatically be installed.
- Applications are zipaligned on boot
- Cron service
- Speed tweaks including ext4 mount, tcp buffer, kernel IO scheduler, scaling governers including Lagfree and SmartAss2, ram, sql, and dalvik tweaks, and ipv6 privacy tweaks
- No known bugs or concerns if using on a US Verizon LTE device.
- This rom is insane sick fast. Enjoy
Prerequisites: Clockworkmod Recovery card for installation.
(Only 126.96.36.199-R4C with an sdcard has been tested but all other cwm based recoveries should work too)
- OPTIONAL, BUT RECCOMENDED: Backup your internal applications with Titanium backup
- Download the 2.3.0 rom zip file and place it on your external sdcard
- Restart into Recovery
- Perform a nandroid backup, and keep this safe!
- IF YOU ARE FLASHING FROM ANY PREVIOUS VERIZON LTE BUILD, IT IS LIKELY A WIPE IS NOT REQUIRED. However, if you have issues, wipe and install.[/b]
- Install the rom