PRL or profile update wont make a difference and neither will the radio version.
Do the following:
1) Backup all of your apps/pictures/data/sdcard
2) Open ROM manager and flash the latest Clockwork recovery.
3) Download the latest nightly and google apps (there is a gapps828 at http://goo-inside.me/gapps/
4) Wipe everything. Wipe /system , dalvik cache, cache, battery stats, and every folder under advanced.
5) Repartition SD card with 1024mb for EXT and max for swap.
6) Flash latest CM7 nightly and google apps.
7) Reboot phone, wait 10 minutes for dalvik cache to rebuild (spinning boot animation)
8) Cancel setup when it says welcome to Android. Do not add your google account yet.
9) Turn off auto restore from market under privacy settings
10) Change Cyanogenmod performance settings CPU governor to "ondemand" or "performance" with min cpu speed of 200mhz and max cpu speed of 1500mhz.
11) Make sure Maps, Gmail, Talk and Voice are installed.
Let me know how that works for you.
Doing this fixed my GPS/Wifi/4G issues. Sometimes you just have to COMPLETELY wipe EVERYTHING and when you flash by just installing the latest nightly some settings might get screwed up.