No registration required

[ROM] PRIME! v2.1.1 | HC 3.2.1 | HTK75.prime_epad-2.1.0-20111105

OP Roach2010

3rd October 2011, 10:01 PM   |  #511  
Phoenix, Arizona
Thanks Meter: 452

1,695 posts
More
is anybody else getting periodically disconnected from wifi after updating to 2.0.2?? I didn't have the issue with 2.0.1?
3rd October 2011, 10:36 PM   |  #512  
Flag Cheyenne Mountain Complex
Thanks Meter: 119

252 posts
More
nopes

10chars
3rd October 2011, 11:14 PM   |  #513  
Flag Auckland
Thanks Meter: 439

2,896 posts
More
Woke up today to find oc deamon had gone to defaults and the sleep profile was no longer showing ive switched to setcpu again for now but has anyone else had this issue i thought oc deamon was better and it worked well with rev hd but since switching to prime it doesnt like it

Sent from my tf101 using xda premium 1.4ghz
3rd October 2011, 11:26 PM   |  #514  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Glasgow
Thanks Meter: 2,261

833 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzano

Woke up today to find oc deamon had gone to defaults and the sleep profile was no longer showing ive switched to setcpu again for now but has anyone else had this issue i thought oc deamon was better and it worked well with rev hd but since switching to prime it doesnt like it

What has OC Daemon got to do with the ROM? It's for Overclocking and managing screen states. Last time I checked these were both in the kernel. I assume you have installed an OC kernel to work with this since Prime's kernel is stock Asus.
The Following User Says Thank You to Roach2010 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd October 2011, 11:31 PM   |  #515  
Phoenix, Arizona
Thanks Meter: 452

1,695 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by a.mcdear

is anybody else getting periodically disconnected from wifi after updating to 2.0.2?? I didn't have the issue with 2.0.1?

nevermind. re-flashed kernel and all is happy again. dunno what happened.... obviously nothing with the ROM itself..
4th October 2011, 12:43 AM   |  #516  
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter: 4,071

2,230 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalhit

anyone else's stock browser not stay in the app switcher list? it says there for a while, then disappears.

Yep, happening to me too, with stock browser and dolphin since upgrade to 2.0.2. Not a big deal, but it does mean all my tabs have been closed - not great since my open tab count is usually well into double figures!
4th October 2011, 04:28 AM   |  #517  
Flag Kansas
Thanks Meter: 652

1,141 posts
More
Roach have to say this is by far the best yet. Not one issue and man is it fast and smooth, appreciate all the hard work

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
4th October 2011, 07:03 AM   |  #518  
Flag Auckland
Thanks Meter: 439

2,896 posts
More
never had the prob before so thought maybe prime was fussy used same kernel etc with hd and was fine but your probably right could just be kernel all is good now anyway

4th October 2011, 08:05 AM   |  #519  
Singapore
Thanks Meter: 4

221 posts
More
Question Asus external keyboard update?
I got pinged yesterday that my TF has downloaded and update for the Asus external keyboard and awaiting confirmation from me to apply it.

Can I safely apply this or will it mess with this ROM? might be a noob question, but just don't what something to blow up over a minor thing like this.

Thanks!
4th October 2011, 08:37 AM   |  #520  
Flag San Antonio, TX
Thanks Meter: 278

1,590 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by miguel.netreg

I got pinged yesterday that my TF has downloaded and update for the Asus external keyboard and awaiting confirmation from me to apply it.

Can I safely apply this or will it mess with this ROM? might be a noob question, but just don't what something to blow up over a minor thing like this.

Thanks!

Interesting... always love new Keyboard updates!

On another train of thought, using this ROM w/o changes except removing some apps with Titanium Backup, I have encountered 2 issues: my left side speaker seems to be too loud, or maybe faulty even (this i think more is the issue) causing severe sound distortion, the second however is that a few times since this latest release I have had to reboot my TF whos WiFi is ALWAYS on, because it is greyed out and says "Turning Off"....

Anywho, updates afoot, back to Parallel Kingdom!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread