Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,888 Members 36,045 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] PRIME! v2.1.1 | HC 3.2.1 | HTK75.prime_epad-2.1.0-20111105

Tip us?

chatch15117
Old
(Last edited by chatch15117; 7th September 2011 at 02:59 AM.)
Thanks Meter 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach2010 View Post
I had to quote these bigass screenshots lol

Is it me or does your standby usage look to be the same as before you flashed the rom?

Also, the time in the 2nd shot is earlier than the first yet the battery stats show a longer timeframe. Have you calibrated your battery recently as it may be overdue?
Sorry for that I was on my TF at the time.

http://i.imgur.com/RCQOg.png

That's an old screenshot and you can see I get considerably more usage out of it. I was on pandora while browsing(multiple tabs), had adobe open and played angry birds.

Today - during this short while I was in class with the brightness on lowest(lights were off for presentation) and that steep drop in my previous post is after a 1 hour lecture.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=15146412
╔══════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╗
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don’t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚══════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╝

a.mcdear
Old
Thanks Meter 452
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach2010
I wouldn't call it an uproar though, a few people have posted feedback on a new mod that I have implemented on request that probably needs some further refinement before it is 100% stable.
I want to state that 1.9 clearly is smoother than 1.8.4. The battery thing will probably get resolved quickly one way or the other. Myself, I have decided that for the next couple days I will stick with 1.9 and just keep my charger on hand, hoping that the problem will not stick around too long...

Old
Thanks Meter 235
@Roach, fwiw, my battery usage shows the same as others with respect to "cell standby" (says using 76% of battery usage) and "mobile network signal" (bar is solid red for the entire time been on battery) using the bulk of my battery . . . but . . . my battery isn't draining near as much as others. I've been on battery power for 4h 19m, and I'm at 93%, this with moderate online usage. I have k9 mail pushing 3 accounts, and Touchdown pushing an Outlook account. I've added Xoom button mod and I have wifi set to turn off with screen (my usual setup). Realize this is just anecdotal, but it appears to contrast with what others are seeing.
ASUS TF101 (B60) - KatKiss 4.3
i5 - OMG!

e·qui·poise (kw-poiz, kw-) n.
1. Equality in distribution, as of weight, relationship, or emotional forces; equilibrium.

zephiK
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 4,727

DONATE TO ME
Try putting the tablet into airplane mode. Note WiFi can still be used when in airplane mode.
Follow me on Twitter! | Scrolling Mods for Various OPO Roms

OnePlus One: Mahdi | Franco Kernel
Older devices: Nexus 5, Nexus 4, Galaxy Nexus, TF101, Nexus S, Samsung Vibrant, G1

Dcar777
Old
Thanks Meter 11
anyone having any GPS issues? Please forgive me if this was address somewhere within the 8 pages...

I went from a stock rom today with working gps to prime 1.9 and clemsyn kernel.

a.mcdear
Old
Thanks Meter 452
Quote:
Originally Posted by zephiK View Post
Try putting the tablet into airplane mode. Note WiFi can still be used when in airplane mode.
seems to have no impact on consumption, or a negligible effect at best

zepheris.hk
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcar777 View Post
anyone having any GPS issues? Please forgive me if this was address somewhere within the 8 pages...

My GPS seems to be working fine with Prime1.9 & Netformer 1.6. Wish I could be of more help to your problem.

a.mcdear
Old
Thanks Meter 452
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcar777 View Post

anytime i have problems with gps, i go into "gps status" app from the market and 'reset gps config data' then download new a-gps data, then restart my tablet. usually solves the problem.
The Following User Says Thank You to a.mcdear For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

juannicolas
Old
Thanks Meter 50

DONATE TO ME
TegraZone Games still FC, just installed 1.9 and testing.

ondoy1943
Old
Thanks Meter 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by juannicolas View Post
TegraZone Games still FC, just installed 1.9 and testing.
A known workaround to resolve this issue is to install the nvidia tegrazone app from the market and update the built-in app. At least, this is what i did and the fc issue went away.

The Following User Says Thank You to ondoy1943 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]