Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,427 Members 42,470 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] i cant download this game why?

Tip us?

bachimon
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Question [Q] i cant download this game why?

help i bought my xperia play 2 day ago and when i wanna download backstab game in android market it says its not compatibe??? why? it was xperia play r800??

ncaissie
Old
Thanks Meter 19
I see lots of games not compatible. It could be that they are created for an earlier version of android. Just like some games (software) work on XP and won work on Windows 7.

TheAugust
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Go through Gameloft's own website. They just had a sale where all R800x games were a dollar, but they supposedly have sales every month or so.

http://wapshop.gameloft.com/php5/us/...all_games.php?

bachimon
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
awtz is there any way to download it?
and another problem
my contact the myself info, in there i didnt put any informatio there yet but inside my myself contact there is my email add and it was on Mobile category i cant change it because when you edit it , its not there?

Rogue Leader
Old
Thanks Meter 161
Quote:
Originally Posted by bachimon View Post
awtz is there any way to download it?
and another problem
my contact the myself info, in there i didnt put any informatio there yet but inside my myself contact there is my email add and it was on Mobile category i cant change it because when you edit it , its not there?
??

Go to the link "TheAugust" posted, you can download the game there. You will have to create a Gameloft account

bachimon
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Leader View Post
??

Go to the link "TheAugust" posted, you can download the game there. You will have to create a Gameloft account
link in august? where can i get it? i have a problem in gameloft site too because i cant select my phone beacause my current location is Qatar that's not fair

paxChristos
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1,487

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bachimon View Post
link in august? where can i get it? i have a problem in gameloft site too because i cant select my phone beacause my current location is Qatar that's not fair
That's your problem. It's kinda like how DVDs have region codes... so does android marketplace, and apparently Gameloft.

bachimon
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by paxChristos View Post
That's your problem. It's kinda like how DVDs have region codes... so does android marketplace, and apparently Gameloft.
awtz, is there other way for my Xplay R800i?