[Q] i cant download this game why?

OP bachimon

6th September 2011, 02:35 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

31 posts
help i bought my xperia play 2 day ago and when i wanna download backstab game in android market it says its not compatibe??? why? it was xperia play r800??
6th September 2011, 04:50 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 19

575 posts
More
I see lots of games not compatible. It could be that they are created for an earlier version of android. Just like some games (software) work on XP and won work on Windows 7.
6th September 2011, 05:25 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 2

43 posts
More
Go through Gameloft's own website. They just had a sale where all R800x games were a dollar, but they supposedly have sales every month or so.

http://wapshop.gameloft.com/php5/us/...all_games.php?
6th September 2011, 06:05 PM   |  #4  
OP Member

31 posts
awtz is there any way to download it?
and another problem
my contact the myself info, in there i didnt put any informatio there yet but inside my myself contact there is my email add and it was on Mobile category i cant change it because when you edit it , its not there?
6th September 2011, 06:50 PM   |  #5  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 161

1,072 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bachimon

awtz is there any way to download it?
and another problem
my contact the myself info, in there i didnt put any informatio there yet but inside my myself contact there is my email add and it was on Mobile category i cant change it because when you edit it , its not there?

??

Go to the link "TheAugust" posted, you can download the game there. You will have to create a Gameloft account
6th September 2011, 08:56 PM   |  #6  
OP Member

31 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Leader

??

Go to the link "TheAugust" posted, you can download the game there. You will have to create a Gameloft account

link in august? where can i get it? i have a problem in gameloft site too because i cant select my phone beacause my current location is Qatar that's not fair
6th September 2011, 09:37 PM   |  #7  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Milwaukee
Thanks Meter: 1,492

2,036 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bachimon

link in august? where can i get it? i have a problem in gameloft site too because i cant select my phone beacause my current location is Qatar that's not fair

That's your problem. It's kinda like how DVDs have region codes... so does android marketplace, and apparently Gameloft.
7th September 2011, 05:52 PM   |  #8  
OP Member

31 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by paxChristos

That's your problem. It's kinda like how DVDs have region codes... so does android marketplace, and apparently Gameloft.

awtz, is there other way for my Xplay R800i?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread