5,600,182 Members 38,418 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] i cant download this game why?

Tip us?
 
bachimon
Old
#1  
bachimon's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 31
Join Date: Sep 2011
Question [Q] i cant download this game why?

help i bought my xperia play 2 day ago and when i wanna download backstab game in android market it says its not compatibe??? why? it was xperia play r800??
 
ncaissie
Old
#2  
ncaissie's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 575
Join Date: May 2011
I see lots of games not compatible. It could be that they are created for an earlier version of android. Just like some games (software) work on XP and won work on Windows 7.
 
TheAugust
Old
#3  
TheAugust's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 42
Join Date: Apr 2011
Go through Gameloft's own website. They just had a sale where all R800x games were a dollar, but they supposedly have sales every month or so.

http://wapshop.gameloft.com/php5/us/...all_games.php?
 
bachimon
Old
#4  
bachimon's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 31
Join Date: Sep 2011
awtz is there any way to download it?
and another problem
my contact the myself info, in there i didnt put any informatio there yet but inside my myself contact there is my email add and it was on Mobile category i cant change it because when you edit it , its not there?
 
Rogue Leader
Old
#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 161
Posts: 1,074
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by bachimon View Post
awtz is there any way to download it?
and another problem
my contact the myself info, in there i didnt put any informatio there yet but inside my myself contact there is my email add and it was on Mobile category i cant change it because when you edit it , its not there?
??

Go to the link "TheAugust" posted, you can download the game there. You will have to create a Gameloft account
 
bachimon
Old
#6  
bachimon's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 31
Join Date: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Leader View Post
??

Go to the link "TheAugust" posted, you can download the game there. You will have to create a Gameloft account
link in august? where can i get it? i have a problem in gameloft site too because i cant select my phone beacause my current location is Qatar that's not fair
 
paxChristos
Old
#7  
paxChristos's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1431
Posts: 2,036
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Milwaukee

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bachimon View Post
link in august? where can i get it? i have a problem in gameloft site too because i cant select my phone beacause my current location is Qatar that's not fair
That's your problem. It's kinda like how DVDs have region codes... so does android marketplace, and apparently Gameloft.
 
bachimon
Old
#8  
bachimon's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 31
Join Date: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by paxChristos View Post
That's your problem. It's kinda like how DVDs have region codes... so does android marketplace, and apparently Gameloft.
awtz, is there other way for my Xplay R800i?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Control TWRP from within Android with TWRP Coordinator

You may recall that back when TWRP2 introduced a couple of years ago, it brought with … more

Keep Track of Everything Your Device Does with Event Logger

Regardless of their OS choice, computing power users generally share one common … more

A More Competitive Spin on the Addictive 2048 Puzzle

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we talked about a rather interesting take on … more

Multiboot in Progress for the Sony Xperia Z1

As we’ve mentioned quite a few times in the past, multiboot is quite the interesting … more