Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,725 Members 37,782 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [q] need quick help jvq

Tip us?

samisthebest
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] [q] need quick help jvq

okay so i have installed JVQ on my phone seemingly successfully except after about a day of having the ROM installed I have started getting issues such as force closes. I cannot remember what forcecloses off the top of my head but also problems with messaging, quite frequently i will open it up and it will just shutdown no forcle close nothing and i will have to keep clicking messaging and it will show me all my threads not load peoples names then close. same with my dialler i will open it, have enough time to type a few numbers then it will close, no force close notification though. Also randomly my phone will freeze and i will either have to take out the battery or wait till the screen timer runs out and it goes black then turn the screen on, which usually doesn't work. The browser also sometimes forcecloses. I had some troubles a while ago with partitions which i never resolved i don't think but when i installed this rom (i have re-installed a few times) i tick repartition and it repartitions it supposably. I JUST WANT A FLAWLESS ROM WHERE I CAN MESSAGE, DOWNLOAD APPS, HAVE GOOD BATTERY, NO MASSIVE OR FREQUENT LAG AND NOT HAVE INTERNET ISSUES, GOOD RECEPTION AND NO RANDOM INTERNET ISSUES SUCH AS DATA CONNECTION NOT WORKING FOR NO REASON. Sorry for the long post I just wanted to thoroughly give information first go as it's urgent, driving me mad! I haven't had an almost flawless ROM apart from the ROM the phone come with.. which is now goone and 2.1 doesn't work with all apps

ali_khalid5518
Old
Thanks Meter 442

DONATE TO ME
Try any custom rom blockbuster or hybrid rom much stable then that

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App

samisthebest
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I've tried darkys I just wantthe most stableand best battery rom is that what you'd recommend? Also does my problem seem like its flashed wrong? Caused by root or partition problem?

Mr Woolf
Old
Thanks Meter 744
Did u use a pit file when u ticked repartition?

As for a rom, blockbuster is good, but I would recommend milkyS - you can flask this rom with Odin, full flashing instructions included with download. Very fast, very stable.

Sent from my Galaxy S using XDA Premium App
One+ cm11s

Don't say "Thanks", just hit the button - it keeps the threads clean.

samisthebest
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
yeah i did man could that be why??
Tags
flashing, force closing, forceclosing, jvq, roms