Guide How to Root + play Tegra Games

OP ik911

14th October 2011, 05:40 PM   |  #51  
Thanks Meter: 0

25 posts
Red face
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urabewe

Have you tried downloading from a different source? Perhaps where you are getting it from has a corrupted .exe? What version are you using? You getting it straight fron xda? If you have tried on multiple computers and laptops then it pretty much has to be the exe you are downloading.

I downloaded the file attached to this post and another version from the S.O.C. website. Still no luck
15th October 2011, 07:30 PM   |  #52  
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 1

77 posts
More
The only version of S1C that I could get to do the job was 1.5.5, which was the oldest in my collection. I was getting pretty frustrated by everyone else being able to do it, but then finally it worked!

Keep trying...
30th November 2011, 05:36 AM   |  #53  
Flag Woodland
Thanks Meter: 3

86 posts
More
hey im following the steps for my LG Thrill on 2.2.2, ive downloaded superoneclick and the drivers are installed but superoneclick wont read my phone it keeps saying waiting for devices.. Am i doing something wrong???
30th November 2011, 09:11 AM   |  #54  
Thanks Meter: 238

1,309 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexykika

hey im following the steps for my LG Thrill on 2.2.2, ive downloaded superoneclick and the drivers are installed but superoneclick wont read my phone it keeps saying waiting for devices.. Am i doing something wrong???

Do you have USB debugging turned on?

Sent from my LG-P925 using xda premium
30th November 2011, 06:46 PM   |  #55  
Flag Woodland

86 posts
More
Yes i do,, when i plug the phone in it just charges but usb debugging is on i double check nothing shows up in the notification bar

Sent from my LG-P925 using XDA App
3rd December 2011, 08:48 AM   |  #56  
Flag pitu

107 posts
More
Same problem right here i can never get my. Pc to read my phone on usb debbuging

4th December 2011, 05:10 AM   |  #57  
Flag Woodland

86 posts
More
Google rooting lg thrill 4g and youll find some tutorials theyll have a link to lg android drivers download them and itll read your phone,,

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread