This is kinda the same as the Atrix, not sure who posted this but the steps for enableing tethering are pretty much the same.
2. Install SQLite Editor
3. Under Settings Storage select Settings.db
4. Select secure
5. Mine is line 147 yours might be different (tether_entitlement_check_state) change value from 1 to 0 (Zero)
6. back out of SQLite till at home screen
tethering should now be working I have had some problems with restarting and having to go back in and change this setting back to 0, still trying to locate the problem but havent really had time to do so.
NO Root needed!!!
1. Download any cut from market
2. Open and select activity then select hidden menu this will give you all of the hidden menu options or you can just select connectivity test.
3. Open new shortcut and unselect entitlement.
tether will now be working but once again you will have to go back into the settings and reunselect this option if you reboot.
this way does not dissable the renableing of the entitlement still working on that.