[Q] Where to get Fastboot, "Android 1.0" driver??

OP damo2550

8th September 2011, 08:21 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Just wondering where to get the fast boot driver for the flyer ... device manager states that the "Android 1.0" device has no drivers...
BTW OS is Win7 64 bit

Thanks ppl,
Damien
Last edited by damo2550; 8th September 2011 at 08:28 AM.
8th September 2011, 08:28 AM   |  #2  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 29

489 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by damo2550

Just wondering where to get the fast boot driver for the flyer ... device manager states that the "Android 1.0" device has no drivers...
Thanks ppl,
Damien

I got it from here . but I 'm on Mac. i see on the page a windows version as well.
8th September 2011, 08:41 AM   |  #3  
Flag Barcelona
Thanks Meter: 10

75 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by damo2550

BTW OS is Win7 64 bit

Thanks ppl,
Damien

android-usb-driver.zip includes drivers for Windows fastboot Android 1.0
Attached Files
File Type: zip android-usb-driver.zip - [Click for QR Code] (6.10 MB, 19944 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neaw For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th September 2011, 03:25 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 16

92 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neaw

android-usb-driver.zip includes drivers for Windows fastboot Android 1.0

I'm using vista and am unable to get these drivers to install when in fastboot. It keeps saying that "windows was unable to install your Android 1.0" over and over. Can anyone give me a hand? I've been messing around with this for too long to give up now.

Edit: I have the SDK updated, HTC Sync installed and uninstalled, tried manually pointing it to the drivers in the google folder of the SDK... STILL no luck. I'm at my wits end with this. The closest I can get is; When I'm in fastboot, the flyer will have the "Android 1.0" with an yellow triangle.... I can get that to "clear" up by using the HTC drivers, but then it is called "HTC Sync" and ADB still will not list it as a device, until I go back into the Flyer's OS.

Edit 2: I just tried manually telling windows what drivers to use, now it says "Android Phone/Android composite device." Still no ADB connection. ugh.

Edit 3: Got it! Posting my corrective action for others doing a search. I ended up downloading the PDAnet package, it allowed the drivers to install correctly. Running HC now!
Last edited by rabnud; 12th September 2011 at 05:36 AM.
25th October 2011, 07:15 PM   |  #5  
Flag Oxford
Thanks Meter: 0

61 posts
Donate to Me
More
OMFG I did it with your file 3 h of trying after download your file PC can see my HTC DESIRE.

Big thx !!!!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread