XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Good Armband?

Tip us?

flu13
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 47
Default Good Armband?

Can anyone recommend a good armband for the Shift? I like to take my phone for music while running, and an armband would be sweet. I would want something that keeps the phone secure, though, and most that I see are always open. I would probably wear it on my forearm so that I could get to it, and having an opening on any side would be bad. If all else fails, I could wear it on my bicep and leave the opening at the top.

riggsandroid
Old
Thanks Meter 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by flu13 View Post
Can anyone recommend a good armband for the Shift? I like to take my phone for music while running, and an armband would be sweet. I would want something that keeps the phone secure, though, and most that I see are always open. I would probably wear it on my forearm so that I could get to it, and having an opening on any side would be bad. If all else fails, I could wear it on my bicep and leave the opening at the top.
I used this one no problem.

http://tinyw.in/01t
| G2 - LS980 | PA 4.0+ |
Toastcfh FTW
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to riggsandroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

flu13
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 47
Oh, that one looks pretty cool. Not just an opening at the top, exactly. Thanks for the pointer.
The Following User Says Thank You to flu13 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

flu13
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 47
Riggs, I went ahead and got this one, and it's pretty decent. Not exactly a glove-like fit, but it does the job, and it's comfortable to wear. Thanks again.

riggsandroid
Old
Thanks Meter 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by flu13 View Post
Riggs, I went ahead and got this one, and it's pretty decent. Not exactly a glove-like fit, but it does the job, and it's comfortable to wear. Thanks again.
glad to hear.

yea its not perfect but it definitely does the job.
| G2 - LS980 | PA 4.0+ |
Toastcfh FTW

simply_sme
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by riggsandroid View Post
I used this one no problem.

http://tinyw.in/01t
Man, it pays to browse these threads every now and then. This is what I've been looking to get since I've started training again. Awesome!

Apxiundns
Old
Thanks Meter 1
That's a pretty nice arm band for cheap, but I generally like belt clips better.