FORUMS

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (May 17 – 23)

Another week, another recap. The Sunday tradition marches on this week with a fresh … more

Huawei To Sell Honor Smartphones Via Indian Retail Outlets

World’s fourth largest smartphone maker Huawei plans to now sell its … more

Sunday Debate: Are Smaller Bezels Better or Worth It?

Bezels have been getting smaller and smaller as the years go by, and while devices … more

LG G4 First Impressions and Unboxing – XDA TV

The latest in LG’s signature line of “G phones” has been released. … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ 03 | 02 ] BoxmaX.S3.5.v13 | Direct Ext4 | NativeSD | Nilfs2 | performance | Fast |

5th May 2012, 12:22 AM |#2481  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Slow close to lock screen v7.0
I have issue with v7.0, when i press the screen lock button, the screen closes very slowly and at the end it has a flash of bright light before the screen is completely black.

Do you have a fix or what I can change to stop this happening?

Love your builds BoxMax.
 
 
5th May 2012, 02:33 AM |#2482  
boxmax's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Dammam
Thanks Meter: 3,024
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lochydc

I have issue with v7.0, when i press the screen lock button, the screen closes very slowly and at the end it has a flash of bright light before the screen is completely black.

Do you have a fix or what I can change to stop this happening?

Love your builds BoxMax.

Go setting > RCMix3D Tweak > display option > Un chek crt animation ...

Now v8.0 ! and soon 8.5
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to boxmax For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th May 2012, 02:38 AM |#2483  
boxmax's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Dammam
Thanks Meter: 3,024
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by King-Chris111

My first impression (after waiting 4 hours to download it at Rapidshare ...) about v8.5 is very very good, it's very smooth, 3G is working and until now I haven't had any problems

Big thanks to BoxMax, you did a good job, I thaught I will remain at v7.5 from you ROM till I'll buy a new phone but it's great that you're back again

Good !

v8.5 :

+ Add tts app's
+ apply fix 3g (ok test )
+ restore driver for beat audio from v7.5 ...

any more ?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to boxmax For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th May 2012, 02:46 AM |#2484  
NYSEAN1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
More
[QUOTE=boxmax;25680398]i delete tts app's

ok man next build v8.5 i well add tts ... [/QUOTE
Can't wait to download 8.5 and thanks for remembering tts
Last edited by NYSEAN1; 5th May 2012 at 05:03 AM.
5th May 2012, 05:19 AM |#2485  
Member
Flag Taiwan
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
mwakiousRUNNINGrom® 8.1.0 Se7en Seas (k:multi,sense3.5,HW acc)
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1282281
FIRST ROM SENSE 3.5 FOR HTC HD2 WITH FULL HW ACC and 3D!!!

Can this happen to our sd version ?
5th May 2012, 05:34 AM |#2486  
boxmax's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Dammam
Thanks Meter: 3,024
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yourender2

mwakiousRUNNINGrom® 8.1.0 Se7en Seas (k:multi,sense3.5,HW acc)
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1282281
FIRST ROM SENSE 3.5 FOR HTC HD2 WITH FULL HW ACC and 3D!!!

Can this happen to our sd version ?

Yes ! but that kernel + New lib's i think
Last edited by boxmax; 5th May 2012 at 05:36 AM.
5th May 2012, 07:21 AM |#2487  
Dark hanzo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxmax

Good !

v8.5 :

+ Add tts app's
+ apply fix 3g (ok test )
+ restore driver for beat audio from v7.5 ...

any more ?



hello

I have problems with the usb massive and the widget, it remains to apply them.

When will the v8.5?

regards
The Following User Says Thank You to Dark hanzo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th May 2012, 08:34 AM |#2488  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Unhappy Reboot loop issue
I'm running v7.0, but now I'm getting reboot loop issue, it keeps looping from the second HTC screen and the Beats screen. I've tried removing the battery and reboot from WM, but still encounter the reboot loop issue after a little while.

And once I'm in, I'm also having problems with my installed apps, they either have data reset (eg. data monitor app) or say Force Close or just can't open the app at all.

Can you please tell me what the problem is and how to fix?

Thanks.
Last edited by lochydc; 5th May 2012 at 10:25 AM.
5th May 2012, 10:38 AM |#2489  
boxmax's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Dammam
Thanks Meter: 3,024
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lochydc

I'm running v7.0, but now I'm getting reboot loop issue, it keeps looping from the second HTC screen and the Beats screen. I've tried removing the battery and reboot from WM, but still encounter the reboot loop issue after a little while.

And once I'm in, I'm also having problems with my installed apps, they either have data reset (eg. data monitor app) or say Force Close or just can't open the app at all.

Can you please tell me what the problem is and how to fix?

Thanks.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=2460
5th May 2012, 11:07 AM |#2490  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxmax

Yes ! but that kernel + New lib's i think

That's a good news
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
boxmax sense 3.5 fast sd magldr, runnymede sensation xl hd2
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes