-Based on DesireHD 2.50 base | Dungphp's Base: ACE
-Android 2.3.3 (GB) + HTC Sense 2.1 + VERY FAST!!!
-The BEST Rom for the BEST LEO! (Special LIBS )
THANKS TO P4vLOx for the video review!
-2.50 Desire HD Base (dungphp)
-Fully Fixed! NO GLITHES - working CAMERA!
-Included my special LIBS for SMOOTHNESS
-Included my special LIBS for best touch responsivness
-Glitches Fixed (tnks to Desire kernel port)
-GBLeo kernel 1.3 MAGLDR/CLK
-Wake Up Lag Fix for AUO Panels
-New Android Market
-Sdcard speed optimized
-UI Hardware Accelerated
-Ext4 auto alignment
-Sony XLoud Engine (see 2° post)
-Sony Bravia Engine
-Camcorder works at 800x480 with GBLeo Camcorder(set MP4 encoder video in video settings)
-HTC Hotspot Wifi Working!
-Patched bluetooth for Sixaxis App
- New marc1706 kernel 0.1.8
- OC up to 1.53Ghz
- Framework reworked
- Included Darktremor A2SD
- customizable data, app, and dalvik location
- Fixed Bravia Engine issue
- Optimized ZRam for more speed
- Swap and ZRam enabled by default and customizable
- touch responsiveness improved
- data/data folder and dalvik cache on NAND by default but customizable
- dalvik cache heapsize customizable
- Wifi hotspot still not working due to kernel issues... wait Gbleo Kernel Android GBLeo R6.1 Fast Update
- New GBLeo Kernel 1.3 (uploading sources )
- Camcorder working at 800x480 with GBLeo Camcorder app - no lags (set MP4 encoder video in video settings)
- HTC Hotspot WiFi working!
- Patched Bluetooth for Sixaxis App
- Random Reboots Fixed! No more random reboots
- Fixed Rosie crashes (i hope)
- New marc1706 kernel 0.1.5
- Full Hardware Accelerated UI
- System tweaks
- Ram script optimized
- ZRAM enabled
- SDCard script improvement
- Wifi Thetering fix EDIT: FIXED by R5.1
- FM Radio Fixed
- Sony XLoud Engine (see in 2° post the CWR flashable Zip)
- GBLeo R5.1 Fast Update:
- New marc1706 kernel 0.1.6 CAUTION: OC can cause random reboots on this kernel!
- WiFi Hotspot fixed
- Fixed Data connection for CLK
- Ext4 speed improved by kernel
- Flash Player Fix. Now it can be updated from Market
- New HierOS 1.8.5 Kernel for more speed!
- System bugfixes and improvements
- Bravia engine
- New Glitches fix
- Ram Optimization script
- Ext4 optimization
- SD Speed Optimization
- Dialer Speed improved
- See in download section:GBLeo R4.5 Fast Update
Updated Bravo GPU Drivers(hw acceleration enabled)
Beta Kernel(stolen from RCMix3D... shhhhhhh!)(thanks Sbryan12144)
Removed Glitches fix (no needed!!!) camera works!
no jet OC (only 998Mhz) stay tuned
Fixed Color Banding issue... Beautiful Sense!
-TYTUNG GPS 2.0
-All the libs for SMOOTHNESS!
-Flash Player problems (see the download zone for fix)
-Now ALL working!
-Only Camcorder FC when recording (use external app)
Android GBLeo v1:
-Lot of Bugs! Do not Flash! see R2
-Base by imilka, reworked
-Nothings i think
Tell me other PLEASE!
>>>Flash with MAGLDR/CLK + Recovery 3.x.x.x (NOT 4.x.x.x)
>>> System partition: 155Mb
>>> SD-EXT: 1,5Gb minimum
>>> If you want use swap i recommend 50Mb of swap partition
>>> Cache: 5Mb
>>> LATEST VERSION:- Android GBLeoR6.1 EU DOWNLOAD:::INFO:::SUPPORT Installation procedure:
1) download and install my rom ONLY with CWM recovery.
2) in the first boot the phone will perform 2 autoreboots.
3) when the phone is started up wait that the screen light turning off before unlock
4) OPTIONAL: if you need more nand space you can move /data/data and/or dalvik cache on SD-EXT you can do it in two way:
- download and install Darktremor A2SD GUI from market and set folders location as you prefer OR
- download and install a terminal emulator and insert these commands:
a2sd cachesd (if you want move dalvik cache on sd-ext)
a2sd datasd (if you want move data/data on sd-ext)
a2sd heapsizeXX (if you want set dalvik heapsize to XX value)
a2sd help (for more infos ;) )
-Download Rom and Htc Flashlight fix
-install Rom with CWM Recovery 3.x.x.x
- if you use CLK bootloader, flash this CLK Kernel: DOWNLOAD
- OPTIONAL1 if you want Install GBLeo R5.1 Fast Update: CLKMAGLDR
CAUTION: OC can cause random reboot with the R5.1!!! OPTIONAL2: marc1706 0.1.7 and other stuffs (thanks to essi_baba!)
-Reboot and Enjoy.
-If you want you can flash the XLOUD Audio Engine (see 2° post)
>>>Android GBLeoR3: DOWNLOAD
-(R3 ONLY!) NEW FLASH PLAYER FIX (tnx to DUNGPHP)
-DO THIS BEFORE FLASH THE ROM:
- Overwrite to your lib folder, delete plugin folder
-NOTE DO NOT COPY MODULES FOLDER! USE ROM STOCKS!
- add new flash player app you want
Recently, Google announced Android Wear to the world. Android Wear is the Android-based initiative from … more
20 Aug 2014
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?