Before unlocking your bootloader, read this thread
If you brick your device, you are the sole responsible.
- Based on stock 2.6.29 SE sources
- Upgraded to Linux kernel version: 22.214.171.124
- Ported various components from 2.6.35 / 38
- Significantly fast booting time (~25 secs from power button to lockscreen)
- CWM recovery 126.96.36.199 in kernel
- Netfilter support / AP support / Usb tethering
- Swap support
- Mddi fix
- Ext3/4 support
- Modules auto-copying at boot
- Dual touch options:
- Fake dual touch in kernel (thanks to andrej456) (default)
- Modular fake dual touch in kernel (thanks to doixanh)
- Modular no dual touch
- Many CPU freq governors to chooce from: interactive, interactivex, minmax, smartass, smartass2, scary and savagedzen
- Modular Undervolt
- NOOP ioscheduler
- TINY RCU
- Ramzswap for compcache
- Offline charging embedded in the kernel
- Stable and fast oveclocked frequencies (not enabled by default)
- Frequency table: 19MHz - 864MHz
- Default CPU governor: interactive
- Two way call recording (might be against the law for some countries, you are responsible for using this feature)
- Interface Stat support for ICS
- Memory management and binder improvements from gb kernel
- Many, many feature and stability patches from various kernel sources
- ICS DRM support
- For wifi to work, the ROM MUST have Wifi built from sources as in CM. If this is not the case, the Wifi WONT work, DON'T compain here about that.
- For vibration, the ROMs need to use the gb implementation.
If you have any issues, please read the FAQ thread first: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1266911
- Unlocked bootloader --> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1254225
- MiniCM7 or any recent gingerbread-based ROM
- Flashtool tested to be working with your phone, e.g. from here: http://www.multiupload.com/GYL7A7XQBT Original flashtool thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=920746
- Unlock your bootloader as described here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...77&postcount=3 or here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1254225
- Download the kernel ftf file from here and move it to Flashtool\firmwares so that Flashtool can pick it up
- Flash the kernel via Flashtool
- Reboot and check Settings -> About Phone:
- Flash back to stock using Flashtool or SEUS.
The linux kernel is GPL'ed, everyone who does modifications should make them publicly available.
Credits: the_laser, FreeXperia and the rest of XDA devs who helped bypassing the bootloader!
DaRk_dOg for his awsome boot logo
If you are enjoying my work please consider donating: .
Donations are voluntary but allow me to spend more time on this project.
I can't be held responsible if this Kernel bricks your device or makes it explode in your hands! Use it at your own risk!