I don't have time to check if that's been said before, but the Neo come with a protective film already applied on its screen, and a spare one in the box.
At least mine did. I also had the HDMI cable bundled in. (I bought the phone without contract, at full price)
As for the case, I bought a cheap one on the bay, and I find it perfect for daily use.
Numerous sellers offers it, here are two links :
- It protects most of the case,
- It's easy to get the Neo out if needed (to access the battery, sim or SD),
- It's not ugly (at least in black),
- It prevents the phone to slip on smooth surfaces.
- It offers access to all buttons, as well as HDMI, USB and Jack ports (Although keys like volume require a slighty different touch to work)
- Really low price!
- It reduces the gestures possibility for apps like Swipepad. It's still useable, but trickier for left, top and right edge gesture. Bottom gestures are unaltered by this case.
- Could benefit from a better finish, but for the low price it's certainly asking too much.