It's a fun game not only for children:
- you have to find pairs of matching pictures like in memory game,
- there is raising water level (tiles can drown),
- there is physics at works,
- there are birds and fish that can interact with the tiles making it harder,
- on some levels tiles change places,
- some levels have layers, you can also catch stars to make more points,
Actual version is first market release - I hope I won't get a waterfall of bug reports.
It requires OpenGL ES 2.
Credits: most tile pictures are public domain art from openclipart.org, all the rest is by me. I used libgdx with box2d for the physics.
Known bugs: nothing right now, I hope it will stay that way.
It was tested on children and adults.