Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,023 Members 41,062 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

(ROM)Simply Stock XWJW1 12/16 (Also JVS/JVT (WifiCalling for All Versions)))

Tip us?

duboi97
Old
Thanks Meter 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifehijack View Post
Here's the battery life after installing this ROM yesterday.

Attachment 719339

Thanks for your number....smh

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App

explodingboy70
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 1570

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonfire711 View Post
Hope I didn't come off sounding like I thought the soft light thing was a flaw. I don't feel it is a flaw at all, but more of a preference as you clearly put it. For how I use my phone, I prefer for the lights to stay off unless I touch the soft keys. Better yet, I would like it if I could just turn them all the way off when I want, but I can't find any app to do so. The point in the beginning was to just ask how this particular rom behaved with the soft keys before I made a decision to flash or not. Thanks for all the input.
Its cool and I wasn't trying to come off cocky or condescending but rather just clarify.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium

Smartassassin
Old
Thanks Meter 127

DONATE TO ME
So the perkamod just adds the things specified??

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App
Sent from T-Mob GN2/Workstation
Go for a clean install. Factory Reset/Format System/Install Rom/Wipe cache's/Reboot=Golden!

explodingboy70
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 1570

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smartassassin View Post
So the perkamod just adds the things specified??

You got it.

Smartassassin
Old
Thanks Meter 127

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by explodingboy70 View Post
You got it.

okay. I know it was kind of a stupid question but it is better to be safe than sorry.

Sent from T-Mob GN2/Workstation
Go for a clean install. Factory Reset/Format System/Install Rom/Wipe cache's/Reboot=Golden!

coolairG1
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by explodingboy70 View Post

I'll be moving to JVS in the coming weeks for Simply Honey as I'm sure other people will be for their roms. If there is enough interest I may do a stock looking rom with added features but this one is merely here for people to play with and possibly devs to work with. A preview of coming attractions if you will.
This would be great. Please EB, please do it.
Current devices:
TMobile Samsung Galaxy S3, stock, unlock, on Simple Mobile.
Samsung Galaxy Tablet 10.1, stock, updated to ICS

Previous devices:
HTC G1, HTC Nexus One, TMobile Samsung Galaxy Tab 7', Viewsonic Phone/Tab 7', Samsung Galaxy Nexus, TMobile Samsung Vibrant, HTC Flyer Tablet 7', Samsung Galaxy Tablet 7' Plus, TMobile Samsung Galaxy S2, Amazon Kindle Fire, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7".

jamez243
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonfire711 View Post
Hope I didn't come off sounding like I thought the soft light thing was a flaw. I don't feel it is a flaw at all, but more of a preference as you clearly put it. For how I use my phone, I prefer for the lights to stay off unless I touch the soft keys. Better yet, I would like it if I could just turn them all the way off when I want, but I can't find any app to do so. The point in the beginning was to just ask how this particular rom behaved with the soft keys before I made a decision to flash or not. Thanks for all the input.
I couldn't agree more. If there were a wire I could cut I would disable them permanently. They are such a bother I don't understand how anyone couldconsider this a "feature". If you've used your phone for more than three days you know where the buttons are at by now. It blinds you at night if web browsing with screen filter on. That being said I am not blaming anyone for it.

I also would like a stock looking rom from EB. It's weird all the simple honey roms even make
the next, finish, and done buttons look smaller, which isn't a big deal honestly, but I just don't care for it. The work put in is awesome and amazing and helpful but the theme has always been a bit much for me.

Keep up the good work!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium

znender
Old
Thanks Meter 1
This rom has been amazing. I love everything so far with one exception.

The calendar application has been giving my troubles. I can't seem to sync all my Google Calendars, it only syncs the first calendar but ignores the rest. There isn't any option to download the other calendars.

Anyone know how to remedy this?

Thanks!

joe.kerwin
Old
Thanks Meter 80
Anyone flash this from 2.2? Simply Honey instruct is an odin install but this is a Zip?

jamez243
Old
(Last edited by jamez243; 16th September 2011 at 09:15 AM.)
Thanks Meter 8
I can get past kernel loading but then it just sits repeating the Galaxy S animation forever

Anyone know anything about this? I've tried multiple times re flashing... switching to bullet... still stuck in animation.