Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Triumph stuck going into bootloader

OP joehammer

12th September 2011, 05:21 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
I was attempting to go into CWM recovery so I could make a backup but instead my phone went into the boot loader so I did a battery pull and restarted the phone by just pressing the power button no volume buttons and the phone still goes to the boot loader tried hooking it to the pc and ejecting it then a battery pull and then powered it up went right back to the boot loader Anyone know how to fix this??
12th September 2011, 07:14 PM   |  #2  
Flag In the swamp!
Thanks Meter: 18

248 posts
More
Did you ever figure this out?
Quote:
Originally Posted by joehammer

I was attempting to go into CWM recovery so I could make a backup but instead my phone went into the boot loader so I did a battery pull and restarted the phone by just pressing the power button no volume buttons and the phone still goes to the boot loader tried hooking it to the pc and ejecting it then a battery pull and then powered it up went right back to the boot loader Anyone know how to fix this??

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using XDA App
13th September 2011, 12:46 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
No I didn't my phone is basically bricked I tried switching back to the stock recovery but it still does the same thing so I called Virgin and they are sending me a new one when they have them in stock again maybe 4 or 5 days the rep said. Thank goodness I was still under warranty.
13th September 2011, 09:00 PM   |  #4  
Flag In the swamp!
Thanks Meter: 18

248 posts
More
Oh well that's good. I wonder what went wrong? I just want to avoid it if I can. Has anyone else had this problem?
Quote:
Originally Posted by joehammer

No I didn't my phone is basically bricked I tried switching back to the stock recovery but it still does the same thing so I called Virgin and they are sending me a new one when they have them in stock again maybe 4 or 5 days the rep said. Thank goodness I was still under warranty.

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using XDA App
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread