[APP] 3G Toggler by Gnufabio and Roach2010

OP gnufabio

17th November 2011, 03:11 PM   |  #81  
Flag Asaka
Thanks Meter: 4

34 posts
More
I made backup 04_EBT_raw.img, but it seems to be encrypted.
How can I revert stock bootloader?
20th November 2011, 10:30 AM   |  #82  
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 8

61 posts
More
Can you add the ZTE MF 662 dongle support? Thankyou
2nd December 2011, 11:31 PM   |  #83  
Flag Aberystwyth
Thanks Meter: 13

437 posts
More
I take it this will not work on a standard rooted TF 101 ?
14th January 2012, 10:59 AM   |  #84  
Flag Sicily
Thanks Meter: 136

509 posts
More
Unhappy
I'm testing 3 usb sticks on Transformer with Revolver ROM. Only 1 dongle is working but is from a friend of mine and I should return it back....
I have followed all procedures here and also on Kasimodo's post with the script. I have also used "tf101_huawei_install_scripts" in addition of the 3G pack and "3G Toggler by Gnufabio and Roach2010" from this thread installed from recovery.
But I could not follow the complete procedure starting from clean "Prime" installation from windows as my pc (64bit) detect the APX drivers only at the beginning then then I cannot continue the procedure. After several tests I have this situation:

- Huawei K3715 (branded Vodafone, no lock)
=> this is the only modem working correctly with a stable connection But I should return it back. No need to disable composite device.

- Onda comm. MT503HSA (branded TIM, no lock. It should be equal to ZTE MF627/MF628 as real manufacture but not sure....)
=> APN list is visible and it is registered to network. APN ON/OFF widget become green or red if I switch but the modem does not react and stays with fixed blue led. It seems to be almost working but the connection does not start even if I have restarted several times as also reported on this post:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2&postcount=58
It was not possible to disable composite device and it effect I can see on the notification area that the tablet detect an usb memory for a second:
AT^U2DIAG=0 -> ERROR
AT+ZOPRT=5 -> OK
AT+ZCDRUN=8 -> ERROR
Hyperterminal return continously the message +ZUSIMR:2 as loop. It means that the modem does not know where to store the SMS messages.
Please, any other suggestion or ATI command?

- Huawei E173 EVO (branded 3 Ita, locked)
This should work in theory but currently remained with blinking blue LED, then never register to the network. APN list remains empty. The composite device was switched off succesfully.
AT^U2DIAG=0 => OK
I bought this modem few days ago because I was expecting that it should work...

PS: I just discovered that my one, the branded version from 3 Italy is called E173 EVO and it seems to not work on android tablets. Hope I'm wrong...

Please, any other suggestion?
Last edited by sronweb; 14th January 2012 at 09:13 PM.
29th January 2012, 12:05 PM   |  #85  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Toshiba Thrive
Hi!

I own a rooted Toshiba Thrive running Android 3.2.1 and would like to enable the mobile network menu under "Settings".

Can I install this 3G Toggler safely on my device or is it "Transformer-only" in some way? Obviously I don't want to brick my device.

My goal is to get my Huawei E220 3G USB dongle to work with the Thrive.

TIA
29th January 2012, 02:57 PM   |  #86  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hi Guys. i have been trying to get my usb dongle working on my sl101.
ive been searching for 3 day for info with no luck. mainly cause im a noob and confused about steps to take to flash? or update the rom?

can anyone point me to a post that has all the steps to get it working?

not sure what info you guys need to hopefully help me but im pretty sure this might help.

kernel: 2.6.36.3-00001

build: htk75.ww_epad-8.6.5.21

sorry if this is not properly in the right place or way.

thanks in advance

Peter.
23rd February 2012, 09:41 AM   |  #87  
Thanks Meter: 2

45 posts
Mate: I am kind of confused with all the information here, I would like to know if its possible to install the apk on a rooted tf101?

Apart from rooting my tf101 has not undergone any softwares changes other that the OTA firmwares, I am curious to install this apk as this would save me the trouble of internet on the move. Please advice.

Amrth
24th February 2012, 04:35 PM   |  #88  
Flag Murtosa, Aveiro
Thanks Meter: 6

26 posts
More
Just tryed this on an ICS install; the mobile options were "correctly" added - i see them in the definitions panel - but my dongle isn't working correctly yet.
The Following User Says Thank You to MytyMyky For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2012, 11:35 PM   |  #89  
Flag Murtosa, Aveiro
Thanks Meter: 6

26 posts
More
I've been doing some testing and it seems that any time I use the enabler on ICS (i've been following a couple of the threads), I end up losing USB conectivity (to my PC - both file transfer and adb). would be nice to see this work on ICs (or a future rom supporting the same functionality)
The Following User Says Thank You to MytyMyky For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th March 2012, 02:55 PM   |  #90  
Thanks Meter: 19

302 posts
Help ! Get DC every 10minutes.
I get DCed every after 10 minutes. I have backread and 1 poster said to have a stable connection, he changed the dialed number to *99#, how will I do that? Thanks.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread