FORUMS

Make Your Network Smart – XDA Xposed Tuesday

We rave about the features and abilities of our smartphones. However, in order for … more

Dr.Ketan Brings The S6 Theme Store To The Note 4

Dr.Ketan has submitted a video to the forums showing a functional port of the Galaxy S6 … more

Do You Have Insurance on Your Smartphone?

While affordable smartphones are becoming more available, the majority of high-end flagships … more

Apple Music Will Increase iTunes Match to 100,000 Songs

The battle for music streaming subscription dominance is starting to really heat … more

[Mod][CM7] Transparent Status Bar ( Now accepting requests )

1,788 posts
Thanks Meter: 419
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
1st January 2012, 02:01 PM |#81  
Junior Member
Flag Cyberjaya
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
very nice work.
tqvm..

 
 
28th January 2012, 05:29 AM |#82  
exb0's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag 3.137136,101.594663
Thanks Meter: 419
 
More
Now accepting more requests? heh. Attatch your theme APKs here and I'll mod it for you within 24 hours
The Following User Says Thank You to exb0 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th February 2012, 07:36 AM |#83  
dislplin01's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 138
 
More
Could you make a transparent status bar on ICS aosp ROM ????? Maybe a flashable zip

Sent from my HTC sensation 4g using Tapatalk
6th February 2012, 05:16 AM |#84  
exb0's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag 3.137136,101.594663
Thanks Meter: 419
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dislplin01

Could you make a transparent status bar on ICS aosp ROM ????? Maybe a flashable zip

Sent from my HTC sensation 4g using Tapatalk

Virtuos quattro? Alright. I'll make one by tonight.

Sent from my HTC Sensation using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to exb0 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th February 2012, 05:48 AM |#85  
dislplin01's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 138
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminarias

Virtuos quattro? Alright. I'll make one by tonight.

Sent from my HTC Sensation using xda premium

actually virtuoso Inquisition thank you

Sent from my HTC sensation 4g using Tapatalk
6th February 2012, 06:05 AM |#86  
exb0's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag 3.137136,101.594663
Thanks Meter: 419
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dislplin01

actually virtuoso Inquisition thank you

Sent from my HTC sensation 4g using Tapatalk

then i'm sorry, inquisition is not AOSP. it's a stripped sense rom. I only do AOSP.

The only AOSP ICS rom out there as of right now is Quattro and TripNIce.
Last edited by exb0; 6th February 2012 at 06:07 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to exb0 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th February 2012, 06:32 AM |#87  
dislplin01's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 138
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminarias

then i'm sorry, inquisition is not AOSP. it's a stripped sense rom. I only do AOSP.

The only AOSP ICS rom out there as of right now is Quattro and TripNIce.

Hmmmmmm k quattro will do I can use that thanks again !!!

Sent from my HTC sensation 4g using Tapatalk
26th February 2012, 10:49 PM |#88  
Senior Member
Flag Bari
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Where can I download that Arc Launcher and clock widget?
27th February 2012, 04:24 AM |#89  
septix's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jönköping
Thanks Meter: 170
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piplos

Where can I download that Arc Launcher and clock widget?

Market...

Sent from my Sensation using Tapatalk. Yeah.
27th February 2012, 09:45 AM |#90  
Senior Member
Flag Bari
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by septix

Market...

Sent from my Sensation using Tapatalk. Yeah.

Please links for both, I can't find them.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes