XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THEME] Shady's Arctic Blue v1.0 *New bootanimation added*

Tip us?

shady_lanem
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 514

DONATE TO ME
I just realized that bootanimation is Atrix 4G LOL! I'll make another one for Photon now, my bad

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreDrennon1 View Post
If I knew how I would be more than happy to help you or with that, but all I can do is flash rooms, root, unlock my bootloader and a couple of other things , when it comes to actual developing I am no help if someone taught me I could do it though and I have the time since I own my own business and make my own schedule I have a fantastic idea for a rom but don't how to build roms
Add me in gtalk, shadylanem@gmail.com. I can guide you through theming
Motorola Razr -> The Arctic ROM -- The EternityProject, Gingerbread theme, Honeycomb theme

Motorola Atrix -> Shady's Arctic Blue, Yin Yang, Royal Gold, Orange Taste, Yellow GB

If you appreciate and would like to support my work,

Or please hit the Thanks button

eoliveira711
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 3
Question WEIRD....

First off effffffin love this them...THANKS. My problem is an its a weird one, when the phone boots up an is at the lock screen, at the top where it usually says preparing sd card, it now says are you sure you want to format internal storage... it doesnt actually format it. Just wondering if i did something wrong or is it an opps on ur part... either way lovvvin it.

TexasRebel
Old
Thanks Meter 14

DONATE TO ME
The txT in the drop down menu cannot be seen bubba....other than that this is a badass theme...nice work

Sent from my rooted/unlocked mopho
UnLocked/Rooted MoPho
Android v4.0.4 ICE CREAM SANDWICH
[SBF] yay 4 juggs' 2.3.4-4.5.1A-1_SUN-198_7-CM Build
[ROM] CM9 by jokersax11 and the Photon Dev Team Badasses Beta v0.4.5.1 w/ GApps v11 and Joker GApps v10 Inverted
[Recovery] romracer's Blue 5.0.2.7-photon3 CWM-Based

dreDrennon1
Old
Thanks Meter 292

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shady_lanem View Post
I just realized that bootanimation is Atrix 4G LOL! I'll make another one for Photon now, my bad

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

Add me in gtalk, shadylanem@gmail.com. I can guide you through theming
thanks that would be great and i sent you an invite on Google+, i will send the Gtalk in a few minutes
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Knoxraid V3 KitKat 4.4.2

distantneighbor
Old
Thanks Meter 16
do i need my phone to be unlocked?

also, if i do not need to be unlocked, is this ROM ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1212824) ok to be the base before theming your theme here

theme looks really cool

p.s. yeah, i am rooted, have cwr and bootstrap installed

hoslayer13
Old
(Last edited by hoslayer13; 17th September 2011 at 11:40 PM.) Reason: Typo
Thanks Meter 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by eoliveira711 View Post
First off effffffin love this them...THANKS. My problem is an its a weird one, when the phone boots up an is at the lock screen, at the top where it usually says preparing sd card, it now says are you sure you want to format internal storage... it doesnt actually format it. Just wondering if i did something wrong or is it an opps on ur part... either way lovvvin it.
I can confirm that i have the same "problem". Is this just a glitch or something that may have gone bad? I'm running Homebase 2.1and flashed the theme earlier today through CWM

shady_lanem
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 514

DONATE TO ME
Wish I can dig deeper into solving the problems you guys are having. But I don't own Photon and was working on this theme with stock system files. Homebase ROM could be causing the problem but that's just my speculation.

Sent from my MB860 using xda premium
Motorola Razr -> The Arctic ROM -- The EternityProject, Gingerbread theme, Honeycomb theme

Motorola Atrix -> Shady's Arctic Blue, Yin Yang, Royal Gold, Orange Taste, Yellow GB

If you appreciate and would like to support my work,

Or please hit the Thanks button
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shady_lanem For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TexasRebel
Old
Thanks Meter 14

DONATE TO ME
I actually had the same problem when. Iwas flashed your theme over the alien rom...as well as the homebase rom...

Sent from my rooted/unlocked mopho
UnLocked/Rooted MoPho
Android v4.0.4 ICE CREAM SANDWICH
[SBF] yay 4 juggs' 2.3.4-4.5.1A-1_SUN-198_7-CM Build
[ROM] CM9 by jokersax11 and the Photon Dev Team Badasses Beta v0.4.5.1 w/ GApps v11 and Joker GApps v10 Inverted
[Recovery] romracer's Blue 5.0.2.7-photon3 CWM-Based

hoslayer13
Old
Thanks Meter 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by shady_lanem View Post
Wish I can dig deeper into solving the problems you guys are having. But I don't own Photon and was working on this theme with stock system files. Homebase ROM could be causing the problem but that's just my speculation.

Sent from my MB860 using xda premium
Well thanks anyway. I'll see if I can find what's causing it. I found that after flashing an update to the rom I got an array of numbers and letters across the notification bar. Lol. Love the theme by the way

aikata
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Great theme! It seems to work fine if I flash over build 198 as well.