Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[CLOSED][ROM]Bone Stock & Stock Deodex ROM's Triumph-Now Resets Splash.img!![CLOSED]

OP b_randon14

20th October 2011, 12:57 AM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Somerset, KY
Thanks Meter: 92

149 posts
Donate to Me
More
When there is no boot animation, it reverts to the flashing android logo. Its in the framework Res under assets/images. The boot logo(red Motorola logo) is on the same partition as the recovery image as a splash.img. to flash it I have the recovery mount that vfat partition as sd-ext and copy over the the splash.img its the same way I flash recoveries from cwm.

The bootanimations( red Motorola animated logo then cm splash animation) is locates in /hidden/data/power-on animation.

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to b_randon14 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th October 2011, 07:29 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 14

96 posts
So I installed the deodexed version and I was able to use mobile wifi tether with barnicale without having to change the MTU for the Motorola Triumph!
26th October 2011, 10:00 PM   |  #13  
Flag Wisconsin
Thanks Meter: 153

448 posts
Once you change the MTU once on a computer, you never have to change it again... you sure it's not just a residual effect?
26th October 2011, 11:39 PM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 14

96 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by primetechv2

Once you change the MTU once on a computer, you never have to change it again... you sure it's not just a residual effect?

I'm quite well aware of that. I did it on my laptop, but not my desktop. but my desktop was able to connect online with the tether. i guess i should try it on another machine to make sure.
2nd December 2011, 06:49 AM   |  #15  
Flag Flint, MI
Thanks Meter: 4

39 posts
More
Is there any advantage with the deodexed version over the odexed version if your goal is to restore the phone to stock after having another ROM installed?
19th April 2012, 08:24 PM   |  #16  
Thanks Meter: 16

109 posts
More
Selling my Motorola Triumph to a friend - I've been running CM7 since the alpha days, so I need to go back to stock. I still have a nandroid of the stock ROM, but that also has a lot of installed apps, not to mention personal information/passwords. Will the complete stock ROM allow her to activate the phone?
20th April 2012, 03:17 AM   |  #17  
Thanks Meter: 42

96 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousBlade

Selling my Motorola Triumph to a friend - I've been running CM7 since the alpha days, so I need to go back to stock. I still have a nandroid of the stock ROM, but that also has a lot of installed apps, not to mention personal information/passwords. Will the complete stock ROM allow her to activate the phone?

It should.
26th October 2012, 05:18 AM   |  #18  
Arizona
Thanks Meter: 18

220 posts
I know this thread is about a year old, but thanks for the stock files.

I had CM7 running on my daughters Triumph. I finally decided to just put both of my kids on my VZW family plan since the Gnex dropped to $50 each and Virgin Mobile's service is a complete waste of money.

I'm selling her Triumph now and the phone has to be stock in order for the new owner to activate it, so this came in handy.

Thank you very much!
3rd June 2013, 10:25 PM   |  #19  
Thanks Meter: 17

60 posts
Works perfectly. My girlfriend didn't want a buggy ROM ruining her Candy Crush games so I had to bring her back to stock. Took less than ten minutes! Tanks!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread