Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,782 Members 38,257 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[CLOSED][ROM]Bone Stock & Stock Deodex ROM's Triumph-Now Resets Splash.img!![CLOSED]

Tip us?

b_randon14
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 92

DONATE TO ME
When there is no boot animation, it reverts to the flashing android logo. Its in the framework Res under assets/images. The boot logo(red Motorola logo) is on the same partition as the recovery image as a splash.img. to flash it I have the recovery mount that vfat partition as sd-ext and copy over the the splash.img its the same way I flash recoveries from cwm.

The bootanimations( red Motorola animated logo then cm splash animation) is locates in /hidden/data/power-on animation.

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using Tapatalk
Donate if you like my work!

Gain 250mb and help me out, sign up for Dropbox here: 250mb Extra Space on Dropbox

/*
find / -user your -name base -exec chown us:us '{}' ';'
*/
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to b_randon14 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Alucard400
Old
Thanks Meter 11
So I installed the deodexed version and I was able to use mobile wifi tether with barnicale without having to change the MTU for the Motorola Triumph!

primetechv2
Old
Thanks Meter 143
Once you change the MTU once on a computer, you never have to change it again... you sure it's not just a residual effect?

Alucard400
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by primetechv2 View Post
Once you change the MTU once on a computer, you never have to change it again... you sure it's not just a residual effect?
I'm quite well aware of that. I did it on my laptop, but not my desktop. but my desktop was able to connect online with the tether. i guess i should try it on another machine to make sure.

vsanch24
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Is there any advantage with the deodexed version over the odexed version if your goal is to restore the phone to stock after having another ROM installed?
--VSanch24
Samsung Galaxy SIII
CM11 nightly 5-22-2014

Previous Motorola Triumph Owner

InfamousBlade
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Selling my Motorola Triumph to a friend - I've been running CM7 since the alpha days, so I need to go back to stock. I still have a nandroid of the stock ROM, but that also has a lot of installed apps, not to mention personal information/passwords. Will the complete stock ROM allow her to activate the phone?
Current: LG Nexus 4 16GB, 4.4 rooted, Asus Nexus 7 (2013) 16GB (4.4 rooted)
Backup: HTC Sensation 4G CM10 Beta
Former: Motorola Triumph, CM7 TG-Reloaded (Sold)

llorn
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousBlade View Post
Selling my Motorola Triumph to a friend - I've been running CM7 since the alpha days, so I need to go back to stock. I still have a nandroid of the stock ROM, but that also has a lot of installed apps, not to mention personal information/passwords. Will the complete stock ROM allow her to activate the phone?
It should.

hacku
Old
Thanks Meter 16
I know this thread is about a year old, but thanks for the stock files.

I had CM7 running on my daughters Triumph. I finally decided to just put both of my kids on my VZW family plan since the Gnex dropped to $50 each and Virgin Mobile's service is a complete waste of money.

I'm selling her Triumph now and the phone has to be stock in order for the new owner to activate it, so this came in handy.

Thank you very much!

abthadon
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Works perfectly. My girlfriend didn't want a buggy ROM ruining her Candy Crush games so I had to bring her back to stock. Took less than ten minutes! Tanks!