This is the Official GB OTA (4.08.605.2) plus Extras from Me and other devs to fix HTC's mistakes. I compiled it all into one mostly stock rom to make it easy on folks that like to stay close to stock and don't want to have to flash a whole bunch of zips to get these features.
Extra Features / Fixes
- Re-based off of 4.08.605.2 (Thanks wildstang83 for putting the stock zip together)
- Native Screenshot Feature (Flash fix for it here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1272)
- To take a screenshot Hold "Power" + "Home"
- Screenshots are saved to /sdcard/dcim/Screenshots
- Trackpad Wake/Unlock
- Market 3.3.12
- Stock Battery w/ Percentage and 1% increments (Thanks 00McD00)
- Removed useless GPS crosshair icon (Satellite icon appears when GPS is accessed)
- Advanced Power Reboot Menu (Thanks wdfowty)
- DSP Manager
- Green Overscroll Glow
- Sense 3.0 Wallpapers
- Quick Settings Enabled (Thanks sk806)
- Long Press Volume +/- to skip tracks when screen is off
- Init.d (Start-up scripts) support
- Rooted, Deodexed, Zipaligned
- Added FOTA kill to prevent any upgrade messages from Verizon
- Slightly Debloated. Removed the following:
- Amazon MP3
- Boot Sound (Flashable zip to add it back, below)
- City ID
- VZ Navigator
- My Verizon
Full Wipe and Flash Instructions:
- Make a Nandroid Backup of your current rom
- Reboot into ClockworkMod
- Choose "wipe data/factory reset"
- Go into "mounts and storage" menu and choose "format /boot" and confirm
- Choose "format /system" and confirm
- Go back to main menu and choose "install zip from sdcard"
- Browse your sdcard for the rom zip and flash!
**Note: I know there are a million methods that folks say to follow for a full wipe, including: wiping dalvik, wiping cache, etc. Let me explain why that's unnecessary. The "wipe data/factory reset" option erases your /data, /cache and /data/data partitions, so doing the "wipe cache" option would be redundant. Dalvik-cache is just a folder that resides on the /data partition (Already cleared, remember, so redundant again). The ONLY 2 partitions, that effect the wipe, and were not already cleared are /boot and /system. I've changed roms quite a bit and this method is fast and works everytime.
Download Version 3.01 (New Dev-Host link)
Mirror (Thanks cmlusco)
Download CWM Flashable Add Droid Boot Sound