Odin 1.85

OP crawrj

14th September 2011, 07:35 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3,852

3,512 posts
For anyone that doesn't have it yet.

MD5: 69b41fc23052e9df82b5464928583b65

Posted new version with proper download mode notes, thanks to Kn0wBuddy, which are

hold Vdown+Power

Don't use the put included with this. I did not realize that was left in there. I will update with the correct pit once I get to my computer.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Odin3 v1.85.zip - [Click for QR Code] (199.8 KB, 72329 views)
Last edited by crawrj; 21st September 2011 at 12:04 AM.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to crawrj For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th September 2011, 08:07 PM   |  #2  
Flag Whittier,CA
Thanks Meter: 5,786

15,573 posts
Donate to Me
Probably a good idea posting this for those that don't have it.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
14th September 2011, 08:32 PM   |  #3  
Orlando
Thanks Meter: 71

757 posts
Thanks! Haven't touched Odin in a while, I'm a few updates back. Good to see it'll work on our new phones... now... how come nobody has root yet?
14th September 2011, 08:38 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 1

66 posts
Comming from a Evo 4g...was wondering...I looked at this and it says to hit the 1 key...I am guessing we do not need to do this for the E4T ? And I guess Odin is what we use to flash things to the phone ?

When I did the Evo, I had to do the old school root. Unrevoked and all that was not around lol..
14th September 2011, 08:40 PM   |  #5  
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 26

143 posts
More
What is Odin?
14th September 2011, 08:48 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 65

154 posts
Just found out I get the phone for free with cyanogen working for Samsung will the phone be worth it or should I stick with my Evo 3d and Droid x? Plus never used Odin before really just helped people root their phones with it along time ago it just unlocks the phone right?
14th September 2011, 09:18 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 356

1,747 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruckus

Just found out I get the phone for free with cyanogen working for Samsung will the phone be worth it or should I stick with my Evo 3d and Droid x? Plus never used Odin before really just helped people root their phones with it along time ago it just unlocks the phone right?

Odin flashes your phone to coplete stock... or whatever you want
14th September 2011, 10:30 PM   |  #8  
OP Senior Member

3,512 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjack

Comming from a Evo 4g...was wondering...I looked at this and it says to hit the 1 key...I am guessing we do not need to do this for the E4T ? And I guess Odin is what we use to flash things to the phone ?

When I did the Evo, I had to do the old school root. Unrevoked and all that was not around lol..

Right those instructions are carried over from the Epic. I will update them once I get the E4GT.

15th September 2011, 02:05 AM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 53

825 posts
I think I read already. There were screenshots already posted. I should also have this Friday morning if Sprint doesn't open it up Thursday night or Best Buy even.

Correction. This was posted in E4GT General.

You get to *odin mode* by holding down volumne + and - keys at the same time along with the power key, release power key when device turns on while continuing to hold + and - keys untill the droid guy screen comes on, then release.

Glad to see you over here by the way Crawrj. I take it your upgrading as well. Look forward to your first plus kernel for this thing.
Last edited by latinmaxima; 15th September 2011 at 02:09 AM. Reason: Corrected text.
The Following User Says Thank You to latinmaxima For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th September 2011, 02:10 AM   |  #10  
OP Senior Member

3,512 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by latinmaxima

I think I read already. There were screenshots already posted. I should also have this Friday morning if Sprint doesn't open it up Thursday night or Best Buy even.

Correction. This was posted in E4GT General.

You get to *odin mode* by holding down volumne + and - keys at the same time along with the power key, release power key when device turns on while continuing to hold + and - keys untill the droid guy screen comes on, then release.

Glad to see you over here by the way Crawrj. I take it your upgrading as well. Look forward to your first plus kernel for this thing.

Nice. Thanks for the info.

The Following User Says Thank You to crawrj For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread