Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,619 Members 46,879 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Odin 1.85

Tip us?

crawrj
Old
(Last edited by crawrj; 20th September 2011 at 11:04 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3833
Default Odin 1.85

For anyone that doesn't have it yet.

MD5: 69b41fc23052e9df82b5464928583b65

Posted new version with proper download mode notes, thanks to Kn0wBuddy, which are

hold Vdown+Power

Don't use the put included with this. I did not realize that was left in there. I will update with the correct pit once I get to my computer.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Odin3 v1.85.zip - [Click for QR Code] (199.8 KB, 65127 views)
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to crawrj For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

JohnCorleone
Old
Thanks Meter 5759

DONATE TO ME
Probably a good idea posting this for those that don't have it.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

jirafabo
Old
Thanks Meter 71
Thanks! Haven't touched Odin in a while, I'm a few updates back. Good to see it'll work on our new phones... now... how come nobody has root yet?

Ninjack
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Comming from a Evo 4g...was wondering...I looked at this and it says to hit the 1 key...I am guessing we do not need to do this for the E4T ? And I guess Odin is what we use to flash things to the phone ?

When I did the Evo, I had to do the old school root. Unrevoked and all that was not around lol..

thekingofmean
Old
Thanks Meter 26
What is Odin?
Black NOTEthree
Level 8 Resistance

Looky! Sync your files online and across computers with @Dropbox. 2GB account is free! http://db.tt/mt2iu6v

cruckus
Old
Thanks Meter 63
Just found out I get the phone for free with cyanogen working for Samsung will the phone be worth it or should I stick with my Evo 3d and Droid x? Plus never used Odin before really just helped people root their phones with it along time ago it just unlocks the phone right?

deano0714
Old
Thanks Meter 356

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruckus View Post
Just found out I get the phone for free with cyanogen working for Samsung will the phone be worth it or should I stick with my Evo 3d and Droid x? Plus never used Odin before really just helped people root their phones with it along time ago it just unlocks the phone right?
Odin flashes your phone to coplete stock... or whatever you want

crawrj
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjack View Post
Comming from a Evo 4g...was wondering...I looked at this and it says to hit the 1 key...I am guessing we do not need to do this for the E4T ? And I guess Odin is what we use to flash things to the phone ?

When I did the Evo, I had to do the old school root. Unrevoked and all that was not around lol..
Right those instructions are carried over from the Epic. I will update them once I get the E4GT.

latinmaxima
Old
(Last edited by latinmaxima; 15th September 2011 at 01:09 AM.) Reason: Corrected text.
Thanks Meter 53
I think I read already. There were screenshots already posted. I should also have this Friday morning if Sprint doesn't open it up Thursday night or Best Buy even.

Correction. This was posted in E4GT General.

You get to *odin mode* by holding down volumne + and - keys at the same time along with the power key, release power key when device turns on while continuing to hold + and - keys untill the droid guy screen comes on, then release.

Glad to see you over here by the way Crawrj. I take it your upgrading as well. Look forward to your first plus kernel for this thing.
2004 Nissan Maxima SE
The Following User Says Thank You to latinmaxima For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

crawrj
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3833
Quote:
Originally Posted by latinmaxima View Post
I think I read already. There were screenshots already posted. I should also have this Friday morning if Sprint doesn't open it up Thursday night or Best Buy even.

Correction. This was posted in E4GT General.

You get to *odin mode* by holding down volumne + and - keys at the same time along with the power key, release power key when device turns on while continuing to hold + and - keys untill the droid guy screen comes on, then release.

Glad to see you over here by the way Crawrj. I take it your upgrading as well. Look forward to your first plus kernel for this thing.
Nice. Thanks for the info.

The Following User Says Thank You to crawrj For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]