Thread Closed

[ANDROID] Official Palmdroid Development Thread

OP FAILHARD

26th September 2011, 08:17 PM   |  #11  
Flag Mancunia
Thanks Meter: 6

108 posts
More
Dude, you have to keep going. If I even had the slightest idea of what was involved in programming I would help.
26th September 2011, 08:26 PM   |  #12  
Flag Dorchetser
Thanks Meter: 33

276 posts
More
Same here I'm rooting for u lol i wish I could help program but i know i can test the hell outta it i have a background in QA testing and bug fixing and reporting

Sent from Venpa's awesome 3VO!
26th September 2011, 09:23 PM   |  #13  
Flag Houston, TX
Thanks Meter: 53

266 posts
More
Yea, same here. I'm really stocked to see this project through to the very end! ;D
27th September 2011, 12:03 AM   |  #14  
Flag SEMI
Thanks Meter: 6

44 posts
More
keep at it! I wish we could get you some help, I would except I havn't the slightest idea on how to program. I can however donate if/when the time comes, as i'm sure this is quite time consuming. Good luck with it and i'm sure that when you crack it you'll make lots of people very happy.
27th September 2011, 02:23 AM   |  #15  
Flag Greenville
Thanks Meter: 17

87 posts
More
guys.. join #PalmDroid on irc.freenode.net
SpencerElliott is there, show some support and if ur a dev stop by and ask what can you help with ... it will be appreciated by all the people waiting for this project to succeed..
thank you..
The Following User Says Thank You to tolymatev For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th September 2011, 06:47 AM   |  #16  
Flag Castro Valley, Ca
Thanks Meter: 3

159 posts
More
You guys need a git repo or gitorious code base for management? I run a few boxes with lots of spare space to help various projects out, including hosting mirrors for bandwidth. I'm willing to support this project.

Also - a little unrelated; does anyone know of an effort to support Apple iOS apps on Android? I vaguely remember there being something for that but I cannot find it anymore. I really want to play the Ascension game but it has only been released for Apple on iOS. Was hoping there was a port/vm someplace.
27th September 2011, 07:32 AM   |  #17  
Flag Jacksonville
Thanks Meter: 118

323 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mengesb

Also - a little unrelated; does anyone know of an effort to support Apple iOS apps on Android? I vaguely remember there being something for that but I cannot find it anymore. I really want to play the Ascension game but it has only been released for Apple on iOS. Was hoping there was a port/vm someplace.

You are thinking on iemu? HERE is the link. It is still a WIP with no release yet.
The Following User Says Thank You to sednafx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th September 2011, 03:52 PM   |  #18  
Flag Greenville
Thanks Meter: 17

87 posts
More
here is a link to our chatroom for this project.. still new.. so not alot of people there so join and show support
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channel...NSYxMj10cnVl20
27th September 2011, 10:52 PM   |  #19  
Flag Anaheim, CA
Thanks Meter: 25

206 posts
I don't know how to program at all, but I have been a webOS and android user for a while now and have fooled around with Linux.
I would love to see this project complete. I don't know how I can help.
I do have a very powerful PC so if you ever need processing power I can help.
28th September 2011, 08:06 AM   |  #20  
Flag Castro Valley, Ca
Thanks Meter: 3

159 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sednafx

You are thinking on iemu? HERE is the link. It is still a WIP with no release yet.

An option I'm sure... A running VM with iOS certainly would fit the bill. Ultimately I was hoping of something more like 'here's an emulator to run iOS apps on Android' sort of thing; being that I have that wonderful TouchPad that will eventually have Android installed. Something similar would be PalmDroid in the fashion that Dalvik/Android apps will run on WebOS.

Thanks, I'll take a look into the project and freenode room.

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread