Post Reply

[Q] Odin Bootloader Anyone???

OP ChadBFlores

15th September 2011, 02:34 AM   |  #1  
ChadBFlores's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Orange County, CA
Thanks Meter: 78
 
380 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
I have been looking everywhere for a bootloader to flash to my SGS 4g via Odin, can anyone help me?

P.S. would a SGS Vibrant bootloader work on it because I have found one of those?


Thank you for your time,
Chad
15th September 2011, 02:36 AM   |  #2  
David1239's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
200 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
i don't know much about bootloaders but WHATEVER YOU DO DO NOT FLASH THAT VIBRANT BOOTLOADER, IT WILL BRICK!
The Following User Says Thank You to David1239 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th September 2011, 02:40 AM   |  #3  
ChadBFlores's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Orange County, CA
Thanks Meter: 78
 
380 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by David1239

i don't know much about bootloaders but WHATEVER YOU DO DO NOT FLASH THAT VIBRANT BOOTLOADER, IT WILL BRICK!

Thanks for the reply and helping me eleminate one potenial brick! haha
15th September 2011, 02:47 AM   |  #4  
David1239's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
200 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadBFlores

Thanks for the reply and helping me eleminate one potenial brick! haha

Your welcome wait until FBis251 gets to this thread, he always helped me out.
The Following User Says Thank You to David1239 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th September 2011, 05:02 AM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Flag Holyoke
Thanks Meter: 165
 
887 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadBFlores

I have been looking everywhere for a bootloader to flash to my SGS 4g via Odin, can anyone help me?

P.S. would a SGS Vibrant bootloader work on it because I have found one of those?


Thank you for your time,
Chad

What exactly are you attempting?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to QUIETLYloud For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th September 2011, 06:01 AM   |  #6  
FBis251's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,684
 
3,326 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
FB to the rescue? Why exactly are you trying to flash a bootloader? You might not need it

Sent from my awesome SGS4G
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FBis251 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th September 2011, 05:03 PM   |  #7  
ChadBFlores's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Orange County, CA
Thanks Meter: 78
 
380 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Right now I am trying to root a 2.3.4 firmware with .tar files
15th September 2011, 05:06 PM   |  #8  
lufc's Avatar
Senior Moderator / Resident Priest
Flag Blackpool UK
Thanks Meter: 1,485
 
9,512 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2007
Donate to Me
More
Please use the Q&A Forum for questions Thanks
Moving to Q&A
15th September 2011, 08:00 PM   |  #9  
ChadBFlores's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Orange County, CA
Thanks Meter: 78
 
380 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Could I root with superoneclick? If so which exploit?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium
15th September 2011, 08:17 PM   |  #10  
David1239's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
200 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBis251

FB to the rescue? Why exactly are you trying to flash a bootloader? You might not need it

Sent from my awesome SGS4G

Thanks fb, you practically camp out on these fourms.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA App

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes