5,605,373 Members 41,349 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

OMG I get my WFS.. and...problems start. Answering call trought SPEAKER

Tip us?

tsalta
Old
(Last edited by tsalta; 15th September 2011 at 01:53 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 216

DONATE TO ME
Default OMG I get my WFS.. and...problems start. Answering call trought SPEAKER

Yesterday i got one Wildfire S brand new and what i saw today is.. that everytme i recive incoming call and i answer the 1st second the phone use the SPEAKERS and after some time like 1-2 seconds switch automaticly to the earspeaker or i do it by myself.. but this is redicilous problem and i just did use it 1 day?!?!

i do a test now i call myself 10 times and 10 times this heppand please im sure some poples have same problem, if anyone can help will be great.

Also i install few apps from android market and i was thinking that maybe they do some problem so i uninstall all them but the problem is still here

advice for some clearing program that remove all junk files from uninstalled aps etc?

Thank you in advance

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

Hard Reset Fix the problem for NOW
HTC ONE A.k.a (M7) S-OFF, Rooted, Unlocked
Android Base 4.4.2 KitKat ARHD 51
4.19.401.8 Firmware
Sense 5 Toolbox 2.7

jikantaru
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 372
Glad you fixed it. If there some problem again you can have it replaced with new one. Cause I received my WS without any problem.

tsalta
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 216

DONATE TO ME
I bought it yesterday so i think they will not exchange it they will tell me somethng like need to go to service.. etc OMG i hope all will be well in the future
4.19.401.8 Firmware
Sense 5 Toolbox 2.7

imlgl
Old
Thanks Meter 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsalta View Post
I bought it yesterday so i think they will not exchange it they will tell me somethng like need to go to service.. etc OMG i hope all will be well in the future
Usually get a 1 month return policy in store. That's what there is in the UK.

nowhat?
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Yesterday i got one Wildfire S brand new and what i saw today is.. that everytme i recive incoming call and i answer the 1st second the phone use the SPEAKERS and after some time like 1-2 seconds switch automaticly to the earspeaker or i do it by myself.. but this is redicilous problem and i just did use it 1 day?!?!

i do a test now i call myself 10 times and 10 times this heppand please im sure some poples have same problem, if anyone can help will be great.

Also i install few apps from android market and i was thinking that maybe they do some problem so i uninstall all them but the problem is still here

advice for some clearing program that remove all junk files from uninstalled aps etc?

Thank you in advance

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

Hard Reset Fix the problem for NOW

I had the same problem too....
But after hard resetting I installed all the apps that I've used earlier...
The problem appears sometimes...
What apps have you installed mainly, that involves hardware control???

tsalta
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 216

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by nowhat? View Post
I had the same problem too....
But after hard resetting I installed all the apps that I've used earlier...
The problem appears sometimes...
What apps have you installed mainly, that involves hardware control???
I think for me i find out why i see that only with specific ringtone do this.. so imideately when i change the ringtone and choice one from the default there is no more problems like this so for me is soemthing related with the ringtones i think.. try using diferent ringtones
4.19.401.8 Firmware
Sense 5 Toolbox 2.7

The Following User Says Thank You to tsalta For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nowhat?
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
I think for me i find out why i see that only with specific ringtone do this.. so imideately when i change the ringtone and choice one from the default there is no more problems like this so for me is soemthing related with the ringtones i think.. try using diferent ringtones
Yeah... Got it...
The ringtone I used earlier was a wma.
Now I tried the default and an mp3 file.
Now there is no prob.
Thanks for the suggession man...

The Following User Says Thank You to nowhat? For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]