CM, Micromax and OnePlus – Sales Ban Lifted

It’s less than a week since our recent in-depth analysis of the legal battle over the … more

The History of Flagships: Part I – Sony

Every OEM aspiring to conquer the mobile world undoubtedly releases its take on the so-called … more

XDA & New Relic Performance Monitoring [Sponsored]

In other posts we’ve raved about New Relic Mobile for monitoring performance of our … more

XDA’s Top 5 Stories and Videos for 2014 – XDA TV

Yesterday we talked about our favorite Xposed Mods from 2014 on XDA Xposed … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Android Preferred Data Plan

OP lildoug2410

25th September 2011, 04:53 AM   |  #21  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
45 for 3 lines everything unlimited n no cap.. but thatgs cuz I work at t mobile lmao. But u dint know about that plans good to know


Sent from my Supercharged MT4G Slide Running Undead's Stock Sense ROM using XDA App
28th September 2011, 03:48 AM   |  #22  
N1LOY's Avatar
Junior Member
New York
Thanks Meter: 3
 
27 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hydro889

45 for 3 lines everything unlimited n no cap.. but thatgs cuz I work at t mobile lmao. But u dint know about that plans good to know


Sent from my Supercharged MT4G Slide Running Undead's Stock Sense ROM using XDA App

Sounds like a good deal. Is there any way to find out when this deal will end? Because I am spending like $100 for 2 lines, unlimited data (2GB Highspeed), text and phone calls. Will changing to this will effect my deal?
29th September 2011, 10:28 PM   |  #23  
Member
Flag Waite Park, MN
Thanks Meter: 6
 
64 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Where do you guys tend to use your phones that saps so much data over the cell networks? I find 99% of the time I'm near a wifi access point, which is typically faster than T-Mo's 4G anyway. I did bump from 100mb to 2gb just in case, but I can't imagine using 5GB of 4G data.
30th September 2011, 03:26 PM   |  #24  
Account currently disabled
Flag Las Vegas, Nevada
Thanks Meter: 684
 
2,379 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Donate to Me
More
Oh I use 5 gb a month. lots of web surfing and porn.......wait did I say that out loud.....oops .....Just kidding. But I haven't hit 5 gb sense getting the slide. Most I hit was 3.9 gb.

Sent from my MyTouch 4G Slide using xda premium
30th September 2011, 03:39 PM   |  #25  
unclespoon's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Seattle, WA
Thanks Meter: 128
 
676 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undeadk9

Oh I use 5 gb a month. lots of web surfing and porn.......wait did I say that out loud.....oops .....Just kidding. But I haven't hit 5 gb sense getting the slide. Most I hit was 3.9 gb.

Sent from my MyTouch 4G Slide using xda premium

QFT.

Also, I got the $100 for 2-lines plan which only comes with 2 GB and I went over it a few days ago. I have until the end of the month (today). It blows but I can live with it, especially since it's such a good deal!
6th April 2012, 08:54 PM   |  #26  
Madblaster6's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
247 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
I didn't know we were doing this. I know I'm late buy I pay $110 for 5 phones with 2 on this data plan. They knocked off an extra $10 because I complained about something. It was 135 without contract. I figured I buy new phones at regular price it didn't matter so I got the cheapest plan. 1000 mins unlimited text. Used to only have 750 mins

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
8th April 2012, 06:52 PM   |  #27  
Senior Member
Flag North St. Paul
Thanks Meter: 29
 
471 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madblaster6

I didn't know we were doing this. I know I'm late buy I pay $110 for 5 phones with 2 on this data plan. They knocked off an extra $10 because I complained about something. It was 135 without contract. I figured I buy new phones at regular price it didn't matter so I got the cheapest plan. 1000 mins unlimited text. Used to only have 750 mins

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

What plan are you on?

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk
9th April 2012, 09:46 PM   |  #28  
Madblaster6's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
247 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
I forget the name but its 1000 mins unlimited text. 2 data plans. But youbdont get phone upgrades. Call 611 for more info

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes