Post Reply

[PATCH] Squared Grid Start Menu mod

OP ultrashot

16th September 2011, 01:54 PM   |  #11  
AndrewSh's Avatar
Senior Member
Minsk
Thanks Meter: 830
 
2,060 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by poyensa

....29022 cooked with GhostX OSkitchen... Does it means I have WM6.5.5?

Exactly
16th September 2011, 02:22 PM   |  #12  
HD2Owner's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Neuhausen am Rheinfall
Thanks Meter: 2,181
 
2,152 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewSh

This release is not applicable for those funny guys, who continue to fix problems in WM recent builds in a weird way by means of 6.5.5 gwes.exe usage.

that's it...
17th September 2011, 03:13 AM   |  #13  
ai6908's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Land of Lincoln
Thanks Meter: 267
 
3,610 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2006
Donate to Me
More
Take a look at your kitchen files, and see if he has a bold font fix. It he does, then remove that, and use ultrashot fix for bold fonts...
The Following User Says Thank You to ai6908 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th September 2011, 09:15 AM   |  #14  
c_shekhar's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 34
 
1,941 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2005
looks great.....
thanks....
17th September 2011, 11:58 PM   |  #15  
Jackos's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Breslau
Thanks Meter: 542
 
3,647 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
More
Here is my cpr mod to change the layout to 4 grid (7 in landscape).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen01.jpg
Views:	211
Size:	20.7 KB
ID:	722797  
Attached Files
File Type: cab Jackos 4 grid for ultrashot squared start menu.cab - [Click for QR Code] (1.1 KB, 121 views)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jackos For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th September 2011, 01:38 AM   |  #16  
poyensa's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator / Retired Recognized Developer
Flag mi patria en mis zapatos
Thanks Meter: 2,561
 
3,124 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ai6908

Take a look at your kitchen files, and see if he has a bold font fix. It he does, then remove that, and use ultrashot fix for bold fonts...

thanks for the advice ai6, i have unchecked the keyboard font fix with the gwes.exe, then added to the kitchen the utdrv from this link (importing the cab) and i have no bold problem in the keyboard so i understand is working ok.

Then try again the Square Start Menu 6.5.3, but again didnt pass the second splash I have 29022 ... am I missing some thing else? thanks in advance

----

No I cannot get it work I have cooked GhostX rom (29022) without the fix by gwes.es so get the bold issue in keyboard (and dialpad talk button), then I installed utdrv.cab (thx ultrashot for the fix!) and the bold issue is solved, then try again the Square Start Menu 6.5.3, but again didnt pass the second splash

I will keep trying
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2011-09-19_09-27-28-AM.jpeg
Views:	74
Size:	55.2 KB
ID:	724246   Click image for larger version

Name:	2011-09-19_08-23-09-AM.jpeg
Views:	73
Size:	60.7 KB
ID:	724247   Click image for larger version

Name:	2011-09-19_09-30-22-AM.jpeg
Views:	53
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	724248  
Last edited by poyensa; 19th September 2011 at 03:41 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to poyensa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th September 2011, 08:37 PM   |  #17  
Skyguar's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 34
 
265 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by poyensa

thanks for the advice ai6, i have unchecked the keyboard font fix with the gwes.exe, then added to the kitchen the utdrv from this link (importing the cab) and i have no bold problem in the keyboard so i understand is working ok.

Then try again the Square Start Menu 6.5.3, but again didnt pass the second splash I have 29022 ... am I missing some thing else? thanks in advance

----

No I cannot get it work I have cooked GhostX rom (29022) without the fix by gwes.es so get the bold issue in keyboard (and dialpad talk button), then I installed utdrv.cab (thx ultrashot for the fix!) and the bold issue is solved, then try again the Square Start Menu 6.5.3, but again didnt pass the second splash

I will keep trying

Yeah, the problem is the same for me... Don't know what is incompatible
19th September 2011, 10:52 PM   |  #18  
Stephen's Avatar
Forum Moderator / Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,639
 
6,735 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Would it be ok for me to use the utdrv.cab in my future oskitchen releases? It looks much more stable than the gwes fix!
20th September 2011, 01:04 AM   |  #19  
poyensa's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator / Retired Recognized Developer
Flag mi patria en mis zapatos
Thanks Meter: 2,561
 
3,124 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyguar

Yeah, the problem is the same for me... Don't know what is incompatible

I did download build 29022 from here, imported with GhostXseries OSkitchen and flashed again new rom, but same results splash screen - leo animated - welcomehead screen - stop ... keep trying tomorrow
20th September 2011, 02:42 AM   |  #20  
ai6908's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Land of Lincoln
Thanks Meter: 267
 
3,610 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2006
Donate to Me
More
Hmmm something to do with the OSKitchen itself then?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes