You can setup the width, height, color for zones. For every zone you can configure an action.
o Show running apps
o Show recent apps
o Go home
o Do Alt + Tab that will change between your two last task running
o Go short cut. You can choice your own short cut
o Go custom app. You can choice any App to launch
o Show favorite list apps
o Show All Apps
o Go Back (rooted devices only)
o Menu key (rooted devices only)
o show recents ICS
o Disable Task Changer temporaly
o Text Injection
o Go Back (Android 4.1+ only)
o Show Camera Preview (to watch while you're typing and walking)
Besides, you can enable 5 more actions, 2 for every zone, doing a long swipe.
At screens you can do:
- You can change between Tasks
- You can add Apps to favorites
- You can kill an app tapping long on an item in running apps
- You can kill all running app
Battery saving options:
- Enable airplane at night (you can select your own hours)
- Enable kill apps automatically (check every hour if your screen is off and is airplane off and kill all apps)
Info Bars included:
- Memory Bar (red <= 40, yellow <= 70, green >70)
- Battery Bar (red <= 40, yellow <= 70, green >70)
You can enable or disable this bars at options menu.
This application lets you quickly change application performing a movement of the thumb from right to left.
In the top right you see a red area that you can adjust in height, width and position. You drag and keep your finger on the screen. As you moving the finger, appear to 3 waves of recent applications. To run one of them, just lift your finger on it. You see the name and icon at the top of the screen.
Besides can also kill an application if it is running. If the icon has a green circle in the upper left side, you have to maintain for a selected time such app for that. You will see the message changes and indication bar appears.
- If you at some point, the zone bothers you, you just have to hold it down without going to the left to disappear for several seconds.
- The option Keep recent set of applications deployed in the waves until you decide to release them.
- You can configure many more options by pressing the Settings button.
- You can access this screen from the notification bar.
- Only works in portrait mode.
When you are starting your journey intoany sort of development, it’s never easy at the … more
22 Sep 2014
By Tomek Kondrat
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?