HTC Omega OEM Apps

Search This thread

schluff1

Jul 8, 2008
Hamburg
Camera Improvement

Is someone getting the camera improvment (panorama capture, burst mode) to work? (Camera_Improvement.xap)
There is an entry in Settings, but nothing in the Camera Settings.

(HD7 Mango RTM)

thanks for the files. I was able to sideload all of them without any errors (signature, or HTC only) on an LG Quantum with 7720.68 with wp7deploy.exe by Erwin Ried (v.1.6.2).
connect the phone via USB. Have Zune Client open. Drag and drop the xap onto wp7deploy.exe and it will sideload it (it replaces the signature and removes DRM). Note that wp7deploy will not work on WP SDK7.1. you need an earlier version.

btw. do not install attentive phone on any other device than HTC. it will add an item to your settings page and none of the functions will work. there is a way to remove it once you added it.

Last edited:
Reactions: bevoc

efsane

Mar 13, 2007
Sivas-Merkez
www.ctrlpda.com
Thanks Football :)

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

adszaho.png

Tango :) http://www.multiupload.com/VR5XLY9O6T

Did you get working the live tile (I mean the big tile) ?

Neither on my HD7 nor on my OMNIA 7 it´s updating...

if you pin the weather or stock live tile they work and update though (tap and hold a location under weather or a stock to pin to start. For news you need to go into one of the news feeds and then pin). The Hub doesn't update here either on LG Quantum. I personally prefer the Mango updated Samsung Now Hub.

Last edited:

microhaxo

Aug 7, 2009
I cant install any of these. I get "XAP package signature is not valid or the WP manifest file is invalid. Re-sign with valid signature and fix the manifest file."

Tried every deploying application i can find, none work.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i cannot download this link, maybe link was die! can you re-up new link? thanks! :)

I created a new link here and here. Remember, when you unrar them you might see nothing but one file. Make sure see hidden files is enabled in windows explorer.
    >40 downloads and a single thanks? LOL
    I created a new link here and here. Remember, when you unrar them you might see nothing but one file. Make sure see hidden files is enabled in windows explorer.
    >40 downloads and a single thanks? LOL
    Yeah i understand people not donating at times.. but no thanks i dont .. one of my ROMs had more than 10,000 downloads (still see my thanks meter and not all thanks are for ROM) and no one had issues.. (I am sure coz there were hardly any posts with complaints).. people dont come back to the thread till they have a problem or an update is expected .. LOL
    yea, just tried again with the one you linked to and i get error: Deployment error. Check to make sure your device is connected, Zune is launched, and you are on the home screen. E: 0x81030120

Zune is running and my device is legitimately developer unlocked.

Also where can i get the Samsung now v 2 xap?

hmm, that error is typically related to CAP_INTEROPSERVICES in the WMAppManifest.xml. Maybe you need to be fully unlocked, not just developer unlocked to be able to deploy.
    edit: Here is what the expert says
    according to ceesheim's post you probably won't be able to sideload Now either.

I uploaded Now v2.3.0.1 to this link
    thanks for the files. I was able to sideload all of them without any errors (signature, or HTC only) on an LG Quantum with 7720.68 with wp7deploy.exe by Erwin Ried (v.1.6.2).
    connect the phone via USB. Have Zune Client open. Drag and drop the xap onto wp7deploy.exe and it will sideload it (it replaces the signature and removes DRM). Note that wp7deploy will not work on WP SDK7.1. you need an earlier version.

btw. do not install attentive phone on any other device than HTC. it will add an item to your settings page and none of the functions will work. there is a way to remove it once you added it.