Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,643 Members 39,727 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[01/06/2012]OPB-Rayford85 Runny-Blue Ed.V.4.06RV for Runny v.4.0

Tip us?
 
rayford85
Old
#2521  
rayford85's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 5126
Posts: 4,242
Join Date: May 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onepagebook View Post
you the man bro I will get it on as well, time to get rest, 10 days for less than 24 hours sleep ..

Damn Kevin, get you some rest bro.
Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA App
 
guiltyundertaker
Old
#2522  
guiltyundertaker's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 97
Posts: 410
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Brighton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onepagebook View Post
you the man bro I will get it on as well, time to get rest, 10 days for less than 24 hours sleep ..
Maaaan. When you said you worked in a lab, I didn't realise it was a crystal meth lab!
Phone Model:HTC One X
Rom:ViperX 4.1.1
Kernel:OnelyX #023 LQ UV
Governor/Scheduler:interactive/Deadline
Theme:Red Venom 4.1.1
Recovery:TWRP 2.6.3.0
TWRP Theme: Sense w/Icons
Boot Animations:HTC One PureBlack+beats
Inverted Apps:Too many to mention:Team Blackout
HBoot:1.39
Operator:GiffGaff
 
Onepagebook
Old
#2523  
Onepagebook's Avatar
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 2293
Posts: 1,891
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Land of Buckeye & Formosa

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by guiltyundertaker View Post
Maaaan. When you said you worked in a lab, I didn't realise it was a crystal meth lab!
haha..you're right..
This would do it..
 
shantu
Old
#2524  
shantu's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 32
Posts: 114
Join Date: Feb 2011
wooohooo

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...21&postcount=1

 
Onepagebook
Old
#2525  
Onepagebook's Avatar
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 2293
Posts: 1,891
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Land of Buckeye & Formosa

 
DONATE TO ME
yah just download that rom and try compare with DHD icon size..
get ready bros..capy will port that to DHD...
 
rayford85
Old
#2526  
rayford85's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 5126
Posts: 4,242
Join Date: May 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onepagebook View Post
yah just download that rom and try compare with DHD icon size..
get ready bros..capy will port that to DHD...
I just wounder if he will add tweaks, or leave it stock like the sensation rom.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA App
 
bloodhunter112
Old
#2527  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 25
Posts: 473
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Netherlands
What the...I didnt know the official ICS with Sense is released?
Do you guys know on what phone it's released?

Anyway VU is doing a great job also so when Capy leaves there won't change much (only tweaks) I hope.


Sent from my Desire HD using xda premium


 
rayford85
Old
#2528  
rayford85's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 5126
Posts: 4,242
Join Date: May 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodhunter112 View Post
What the...I didnt know the official ICS with Sense is released?
Do you guys know on what phone it's released?

Anyway VU is doing a great job also so when Capy leaves there won't change much (only tweaks) I hope.


Sent from my Desire HD using xda premium

Leaked ruu for the sensation.

And IMHO affinity blows. Music sucks,at stock everything, no apps or themes, it froze on me twice, rebooted once by it'd self then made 3 random calls on its own. Plus the only cool thing in tweaks is that you don't have yo reboot to change Rosie. I lasted 9 hours on that rom before I restored back to rcmix
Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA App
 
rayford85
Old
#2529  
rayford85's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 5126
Posts: 4,242
Join Date: May 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
what you think kevin? complete rebuild for ics? it looks totally different to me.
 
Onepagebook
Old
#2530  
Onepagebook's Avatar
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 2293
Posts: 1,891
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Land of Buckeye & Formosa

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayford85 View Post
what you think kevin? complete rebuild for ics? it looks totally different to me.
yeah, this kind of ICS, I agree but not the ASOP one

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes