CM7 (RC-1) - minor issues to fix?
This is my first post in these forums but I've been lurking for some time. I just want to bring attention to a few minor issues I'm having with CM7.
1) Sometimes randomly, the main dock disappears and only comes back after a reboot. Anyone else experience this?
2) On the stock HTC Sense, all running apps, or recently run apps, would show up when I brought down the notification bar. For instance, if I was playing Angry Birds and decided I wanted to send a text, I could press Home, write the text, then quickly drag down the top bar and click Angry Birds, which would be sitting next to the Text icon ready to go. On CM7, the apps in use do not appear there (only Lookout security shows up under "ongoing"), so I have to go back into the drawer or choose the icon from the home screen. I found that having all running/recently running apps was very convenient to have on the drop-down bar.
3) When I first started using the camera it was okay, and then at some point every picture I started taking with the stock CM7 camera becomes extremely grainy. When I take a picture with other apps this does not happen, so I know it is not the hardware, but the actual app causing the problem.
4) Camera app menu is oriented only for landscape. Any possibility of changing this? Also [side note], the stock Incredible S camera used the entire screen for the picture which I really enjoyed - I haven't been able to find an app that does this on CM7
5) Contrary to what I've read, I find the audio is actually less powerful than the stock HTC Sense for Inc. S. Anyone agree?
6) On the mail app (not Gmail), there is no way to add mail to spam
These are all extremely minor issues. Overall CM7 is great, quick and lightweight. Kudos to all the developers on this, I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say your work is beyond appreciated. You take the possibilities to enjoy these devices to the next level.