[EXT3] SenseDroid X [20/2/12]
TO ALL OTHER DEVELOPERS, IF YOU WANT TO TAKE MY WORK PLEASE ASK FOR PERMISSION BY PM ME FIRST.
Hey guys, this my first Android build, I call it SenseDroid. It is a Sense-like Android 2.2.2 Froyo ROM.
This is a stable build, everything is working except Camera
- Wifi Tether
- Arabic support
- Stable Wifi signal
- Sense-like theme
- GPS working perfectly
- Video playback perfect
- Good battery performance
- Fast and smooth CWM Froyo build
- Best Neocore score: 24.6 Fps
- Best Quadrant score: 645 points
(Attached kernel with 652 Mhz)
- Fully call function ( Call and Receive )
- You can uninstall system apps which are safe to remove
- Able to install any apps (Won't show you 'Not Compatible')
- All apps are up to date version except Fancy Widget:
Do not update it because only this version will give you the sense-like clock widget
- Ice cream sandwich font
- Ice cream sandwich bootanimation
- New Agile Lock with lots of customization
*For your information:
- Youtube can only play non-HQ video
- System will be slower when first time boot into Android:
- Open all apps, sync your phone with Google, then reboot your phone
- The Sense dock may looks ugly / broken when first time boot into Android:
- Press your phone Menu key > Preferences > Restart launcher
- Build will using EXT3 system starting from SenseDroid X
1. Install and launch Wifi-Tether
2. Go to "Settings".
3. Then go to "Change Device-Profile" and choose HTC Desire (GSM) and start tethering.
4. Without stop tethering go again to "Settings> Change Device-Profile> and choose HTC Dream.
5. Now stop tethering and start again.
If Wifi Tether not working, use File Manager and go to /system/apps/choose 'Wifi_Tether' and reinstall again
- Market Problem (' Apps not compatible'):
- Go to Settings > Applications > Manage applications > All > Market > 'Clear Data' and then 'Uninstall updates'
- To disable Market Updater so that the Market will not updating itself to the latest version (buggy version):
---> Download Terminal Emulator in the Market
---> Type the following command in the terminal emulator:
---> su *PRESS ENTER*
---> pm disable com.android.vending.updater *PRESS ENTER AGAIN*
- Hardware key doesnt light up:
---> Go to brightness control, select other brightness value, then the light will turn on
- Cannot answer incoming calls with touchscreen, does not grab the green key:
---> Using Agile Lock > 'Use phone button' option
- 3G function for some users:
---> Go to Settings > wireless networks > mobile network > APN
---> If there is nothing in APN then you have to set your own APN---> Press 'Menu' button then add new.
- First time boot into Android, go to 'Settings > Wireless and Network > Mobile Networks > uncheck Data Enabled'. VERY IMPORTANT
- DO NOT
install GAPPS directly after finish installing the build or else you will get a serious problem
try to sync your phone with Google before installing GAPPS or else you will get serious problem
- Wifi have to switch on before booting Android or else you will get error message
- Silent the phone before booting Android so that you will have sound in Android
- Charge your phone before booting Android so that you can charge your phone in Android
- Go to Agile Lock then press 'START'
- Go to Setting > Location & Security > Check 'Use wireless networks' so that you can use your GPS
1. Format SDcard To 4 Partitions :
- 1st partition: FAT32 (SDcard / Rest)
- 2nd partition: EXT3
(System / about 150 MB )
- 3rd partition: EXT3
(Data / about 250 MB)
- 4th partition: EXT3
(Cache / about 100 MB)
* Make sure all partitions are set to PRIMARY
2. Extract the Package then copy [npkboot] folder to root of SDcard
3. Copy [SenseDroid X (EXT3).zip] to root of SDcard without extraction
4. Run Haret and wait until the screen show 'Press Volume Down shortly To Launch ClockworkMod Recovery', press Volume Down button
5. While In Recovery menu, choose " install zip from SD card >> choose zip from sdcard >> select 'SenseDroid X (EXT3).zip'
6. After finish installing the build, return to main menu >> Reboot phone
7. Run Haret, this time let the phone boot into Android completely
. After that, reboot your phone
8. Run Haret, go into CWM Recovery, choose " install zip from SD card >> choose zip from sdcard >> select 'SenseDroid GAPPS.zip'
9. After finish install, reboot phone
10. Run HARET and leave it to continue booting into Android, you are done
*Huge Thanks to:
- The one who made the sense icons
*WHAT CAN YOU DO IF YOU APPRECIATE MY WORK:
- CLICK the Thanks Button
- RATE THIS BUILD
- Use my banner on top of the post to become your avatar
- BUY ME A COFFEE
DOWNLOAD SenseDroid X (EXT3) HERE
DOWNLOAD SenseDroid X FROM FTP SERVER
DOWNLOAD SenseDroid GAPPS