Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 1,485
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Michigan City, IN
DONATE TO ME
[ACS][RECOVERY][USB MOUNTING] ClockworkMod Recovery for the Samsung Epic Touch 4G
ClockworkMod Recovery for the Samsung Epic Touch 4G
Thanks to everybody involved with the original rooted kernel, including zedomax and shabbypenguin as well as tanimn.
Also a big shout out to AbsolutZeroGI, my hommie WR47H, and fordmanck.
Here we go...
This is a recovery tar file to be flashed with Odin. It will give you Clockwork Mod Recovery on your Epic Touch 4G. *NO data will be wiped! you are going to need kies for drivers. Download that here
1. Download Odin 1.85
2. Download the flash-able recovery tar from the link below.
3. Extract Odin somewhere on your PC.
4. Open Odin3 V1.85 and on the left side ONLY have AUTO reboot checked (VERY IMPORTANT)
6. Check the PDA slot and then press the PDA button and navigate to the Tar file and select it
7. Now power off your Epic Touch.
8. Once fully powered off, press and hold volume down, home key, and power button at the SAME time.*This will take you into Odin mode.
9. Plug your phone into your PC.
10. You should see COM# (the number doesn't matter) in the ID:COM box
11. Press start and let it run through the process!*
12. You now have clockwork mod as your recovery!
acs-eb30-clockwork-epic-touch-4g-sep-20-4-00-pm.tar (6.33 MB)
Now if you would like to also have root just download this
and flash it in clockwork recovery.
Please do not post any mirrors without the permission of myself or others on the ACS team.
Here is a youtube video explaining the process.